Rate our January transfer window

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the fact we haven't addressed the glaring centre back problem is completely mad and again relying on unproven strikers is terrifying. Gambling and gambling again.

I can't bring myself to be angry about something I never expected to happen in a million years. We were never going to sign a first team CB.

the fact we haven't addressed the glaring centre back problem is completely mad and again relying on unproven strikers is terrifying. Gambling and gambling again.

I can't bring myself to be angry about something I never expected to happen in a million years. We were never going to sign a first team CB.

I agree and yet I am also angry

Have blatantly failed to address our main issues, namely defence and attack, still missing 1 (if not 2) CB, 1 FB and an out-and-out goalscorer, sorry but the loaners will be out of here faster than shit thru a goose if we go down.......3/10

Not sure I'm convinced that, whilst having added some potentially good players, we're likely to play much better as a 'team'. Not sure I'm seeing much evidence of team building, either. Oh, and the lack of investment in the back line is a serious shortcoming for this window.

I see what your saying about anger but it's just common sense they should have strengthened there

We have two nailed on starters at CB, and possibly 4 candidates for LB. I just don't think the club was ever going to go out and pay big money for a Colo replacement right now. Not until he leaves.

I see what your saying about anger but it's just common sense they should have strengthened there

We have two nailed on starters at CB, and possibly 4 candidates for LB. I just don't think the club was ever going to go out and pay big money for a Colo replacement right now. Not until he leaves.

it was never on the cards like, never

I didn't expect any defenders, although all our LBs are currently injured and our CBs aren't very good the club's view will be we have enough numbers in those positions.

Pleased we signed midfielders, although not convinced they're the right ones. Doumbia and Townsend are risks but could come very good.

Would say about a 6.5.

So, no defenders, no strikers and you aren't convinced by the midfielders yet you'd say 6.5 for the window?

Honestly man, you're just a fucking parody.

All depends on this new striker, if he knows where the back of the net is then its a 8 or 9 out of 10. If he doesn't, then its a 4.

Fair enough Shelvey and Townsend could be good signings, but we need a goal scorer. Hopefully we have one.

We all know the club's view. It was the job of this window to show they are trying to counter what we currently think that is. They've bought two players who have played for England and two relative unknowns. In isolation it's not bad but given our need and situation the onus on them was colossal.

I think it's below average verging on crap. At the start we needed CM sorted, proven goalscorer, LB and CB yet we just sorted out CM neglecting the others which will result in us still being crap

Impressed with you, man. Well said. :thup:

I think it's below average verging on crap. At the start we needed CM sorted, proven goalscorer, LB and CB yet we just sorted out CM neglecting the others which will result in us still being crap

Impressed with you, man. Well said. :thup:

Ooo kiss of death.