Newcastle United vs West Bromwich Albion - 06/02/16 @ 3pm (No TV)

Sima

They are crap, we are crap.

Their manager is a cunt, our manager is a useless cunt.

We have strikers who can't score they have Berahino who will score if started.

Loss.

Pitiful loss, and the final nail in our relegation coffin and hopefully the end of the 'great coach' we have as our manager.

Only hope is that Doumbia becomes a Shearer/Henry/Suarez hybrid over the next 48 hours..

So we're back at that time of the season - the first of 4 or 5 absolutely must-win games (some of which are away). That horrible stomach feeling is back.

This, combined with Villa-Norwich, has a huge potential points swing. The difference between fighting and being completely done.

I think it'll be a 1-1 draw tbh, just like last season.

Elliot

Janmaat - Taylor - Coloccini - Dummett

Sissoko - Shelvey - Wijnaldum - Aarons

Mitrovic - Doumbia

I have a feeling we'll win and put in a similar performance to the West Ham game. I'd start Doumbia, like, with Sissoko, Wijnaldum and Perez behind - movement will win us this as West Brom will sit deep and counter (didn't we used to be good at that?). Townsend, Aarons and Mitro can come on against tired legs.

"We get the impression Mbemba might be alright" - some bloke on the radio (Newcastle commentator?)

From what I've heard today Mbemba probably won't quite make Saturday but shouldn't be out longer than that, unless Dr Shipman gets his hands on him.

1-1 same at last year (was at that one...yeah me!), they'll score we will shit ourselves and chase like buggery, sclab an equaliser and then a panicky last 10-15t

McCuntish will be sacked and Bielsa will be appointed at 6:00 pm Sat night and we will proceed into the sunlit uplands toward a glorious and entertaining future.....what's that...aahh shit the alarm clock has just gone off....sigh!!!

"We get the impression Mbemba might be alright" - some bloke on the radio (Newcastle commentator?)

From what I've heard today Mbemba probably won't quite make Saturday but shouldn't be out longer than that, unless Dr Shipman gets his hands on him.

Heard? Like talking to someone who should know or just read something online?