sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ElCid

How many threads on the mackem forum about us fucking hell talk about obsessive. Never known a set of supporters so bitter and twisted about another club and city - Midds and Sima how the fuck do you even try and post anything in there I don't know; as the vast majority are all thick as fuck.  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

I don't particularly agree with the Adam Johnson chanting and I certainly wouldn't take part, but 100% it's not aimed at anyone but Johnson and that "classy" club as vitriol. He's caused a lot of anger for a number of reasons and deserves everything he gets but not at the expense of that lass and her family.

Totally agree I would much rather hear chants for Benitez and getting behind our own team, fuck the mackems, let's concentrate on us and hope we win this time.

How many threads on the mackem forum about us f***ing hell talk about obsessive. Never known a set of supporters so bitter and twisted about another club and city - Midds and Sima how the f*** do you even try and post anything in there I don't know; as the vast majority are all thick as f***.  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Glad you said vast majority there.

I consider myself quite intelligent.

That forum is not representative of their entire support ffs  :lol: we have plenty of mongish fans amongst our lot. This whole Adam Johnson thing hasn't half brought some nackers out, to voice their backward opinions though.

One thing I get from RTG is that they are adamant that we will be the same as when McClaren was in charge, nothing is going to change.

I don't believe that.

I do think that Rafa as good as he is will have a job on helping a side currently out of necessity with Taylor and Elliott in a back 5 staying up.

We can't talk mind. It'll be close and next Sunday is huge.

Guest DonaldGrump

Regarding Mr Johnson, he will shortly be going to prison where it is likely he will become big Edwins wife, equally likely big Edwin will have a penchant for sharing his wife with his friends too...... now more importantly it is vital that Newcastle dont get the big Edwin treatment on Sunday next as we have in this fixture rather regularly recently. If we do we will be bloody close to down Rafa or no Rafa.

For those fortunate enough to be there next week I would suggest forgetting about the travelling band of primates and certainly those who are shortly to be put into a cage and concentrate on helping Rafa somehow turning an absolute colletion of thundercunts into a football team who can stay in this division, thus giving our new and righfully esteemed manager an opportunity to prove that polishing turds is possible by returning Newcastle United  to being a decent team with some hope of rewarding its supporters with a few good days, European football and god forbid maybe even the odd Trophy....I do accept the latter makes me deluded.

Guest ElCid

That forum is not representative of their entire support ffs  :lol: we have plenty of mongish fans amongst our lot. This whole Adam Johnson thing hasn't half brought some nackers out, to voice their backward opinions though.

I'm on about the clowns on that forum but there again with my experience with everyday mackems follows the people who get on there - majority obsessed, bitter and twisted with a few down to earth ones who are decent crack. Trust me I know there are certainly a few of our support who are muppets also.

I'm on about the clowns on that forum but there again with my experience with everyday mackems follows the people who get on there - majority obsessed, bitter and twisted with a few down to earth ones who are decent crack. Trust me I know there are certainly a few of our support who are muppets also.

Nail on the head.

There are about 15 threads on the front page about Newcastle and the ones where it isn't in the title it's in the text.

The atmosphere over there is febrile, are any of them actually sane?