sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Massive day today. I'm convinced you lot will dispatch of Palace quite easily and so we desperately need to beat Stoke. I can't see  Norwich getting anything against Arsenal considering how poor the Canaries were against us and Arsenal's home form. I'm more nervous today than I've been for a while thanks to the Fat Waiter  :lol:

I wish it was 5pm already  :undecided:

Just leaving this here.....aficionado as I am for local news and hard-hitting irrefutable statistics:

In precis: figures per 100,000 per capita of obese NHS admissions:

Newcastle - 28

Gateshead - 69

Durham - 98

S. Tyneside - 102

sunderland - 135

So that's that mackem myth put to bed. Try skipping Greggs for breakfast next time you wobbly nonces.....

Just leaving this here.....aficionado as I am for local news and hard-hitting irrefutable statistics:

In precis: figures per 100,000 per capita of obese NHS admissions:

Newcastle - 28

Gateshead - 69

Durham - 98

S. Tyneside - 102

sunderland - 135

So that's that mackem myth put to bed. Try skipping Greggs for breakfast next time you wobbly nonces.....

I was in Asda in Leechmere yesterday. I think the figures you quouted may be too low  :lol:

Just seen a lad in a Johnson Sunderland shirt handcuffed to a lad dressed as a schoolgirl at Central. It's obviously now the default megabantz.

How did the hilarity not consume you.

Guest firetotheworks

They'd be on around the same points as Villa if they didn't have Defoe imo, we'd probably be near mid-table. Having a player like that makes such a huge difference.

Still a poor result for them.

Not really, they can win 2 and draw and do us in goal difference. We need them to only win one if we win our two left.

And despite getting draws they still aren't winning, scraping draws isn't enough.