sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Bert Shaft

I don't care if Rafa stays, they can have their gloat. I'm not being bitter either, I'd far rather be relegated and have Benitez in charge than be in the premier with Fat Sam. By the time we get back up we'll be miles better than them.

First you say you're not bothered if Rafa stays then your saying you'd rather be in the Championship with Benitez in charge  :lol:

It was Allardyce's signings which kept us up so I'm pretty confident he'll do a decent job for us. I'll be happy with mid table after the last few seasons.

Playing a paedo who should have been banned by the club or in the nick also helped keep you up. :p

Playing a paedo who should have been in the nick also helped keep you up. :p

He couldn't be sentenced before the court case man, but I agree he should have been suspended after what Byrne was told.

They certainly treated Cabral differently.

Only the mackems could see Allardyce as something good :lol:

He'll get binned in Oct/Nov when they're in the bottom 3 again and they'll continue their rotation of crap managers.

They don't play us at all so there's no reason for them to change their manager

How many points did he win for you btw? :lol:

Counting his goals and assists, 1 point (goal vs Liverpool which ended 2-2).  Other goals/assists were in games they lost or won by more than 1 goal

I don't care if Rafa stays, they can have their gloat. I'm not being bitter either, I'd far rather be relegated and have Benitez in charge than be in the premier with Fat Sam. By the time we get back up we'll be miles better than them.

First you say you're not bothered if Rafa stays then your saying you'd rather be in the Championship with Benitez in charge  :lol:

It was Allardyce's signings which kept us up so I'm pretty confident he'll do a decent job for us. I'll be happy with mid table after the last few seasons.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Allardyce join 8 games in (October?) and never got you out of the bottom 4? Can't check my last bit.

Obviously the point is you survived...but he's hardly an exciting prospect.

Aye, it took him 29 games to get out of the bottom 3

How many points did he win for you btw? :lol:

Counting his goals and assists, 1 point (goal vs Liverpool which ended 2-2).  Other goals/assists were in games they lost or won by more than 1 goal

Yes but "every action has a reaction". You can't say they would have still won those games without his assists/goals.

The assist thing bugs me, just because a player doesn't have the last touch before the scorer doesn't mean they weren't influential in the actual goal. There's so much more to it than just the assist, while the assist is the main thing after the goal, it's not so black and white as just those two things.

Walrus head had 30 games in charge and you climbed 1 place. Get the champagne out if you finish above 17th next season.

Guest Howaythetoon

Fat Sam will do a good job there, he is already a legend for sending us down/keeping them up. A mid-table finish will be greeted with blue pop, cheesy chips and a bit of incest in mackemland. Basically fucking party time!

The small time Mackems are flying a plane over St James during the game to gloat at our relegation...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/sunderland-fans-hire-plane-fly-11332836

So fans of a club who played a paedophile in order to scrape enough points to just avoid relegation yet again, and were lied to and misled by their club about the whole sordid matter, actually think they have something to gloat about ?

Same shameless low lives who regularly sang "Adam Johnson he shags who he wants".

What a strange bunch of people they are.

Walrus head had 30 games in charge and you climbed 1 place. Get the champagne out if you finish above 17th next season.

We had 3 points from 9 games when Sam came in. We've averaged 1.25 points per game since he arrived. That kind of return would get you about 47 points for the season. I'd be more than happy with that.

Also his signings have been brilliant. Kirchoff for £750,000 is an absolute steal. Kone is a beast and Khazri has been immense. I understand why Newcastle fans slag off Allardyce, you deemed him not good enough, but for us he seems like a great fit because our expectations are less.

We had 3 points from 9 games when Sam came in. We've averaged 1.25 points per game since he arrived. That kind of return would get you about 47 points for the season. I'd be more than happy with that.

Also his signings have been brilliant. Kirchoff for £750,000 is an absolute steal. Kone is a beast and Khazri has been immense. I understand why Newcastle fans slag off Allardyce, you deemed him not good enough, but for us he seems like a great fit because our expectations are less.

Because he wasn't good enough. Performances and results for us proved that.

Because he wasn't good enough. Performances and results for us proved that.

If you're happy with 17th every season and get more pleasure from watching your local rivals struggle than you do from your own club I can see why he could be a perfect fit.

fuck off with this expectations are less.

so what do you think our expectations are then?