sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Kirchoff looks quality TBF and would walk into our pathetic midfield.  That's not much of an endorsement, mind :lol:

Walking around our midfield usually results in Colback pulling them back and 'taking one for the team'

f*** Niall Quinn I hate seeing his ugly Irish mug on the box...Just burn this c***

I know someone who sits near the Sky box and apparently the lanky piece of shit celebrated each goal absolutely wildly yet Sky let him (or did!) commentate on Derby matches!

No one will give a flying fuck about sunderland next season. It will just be another Allardyce team playing spoiler football that will make people switch channels whenever their matches are televised.

No one will give a flying f*** about sunderland next season.

You mean for a change?? They are the dictionary definition of irrelevant, had they gone down instead of us everyone south of Peterlee would already have forgotten.

I realise what a waste of time this was but I'm trying to avoid doing any work. Since the final whistle last night their official Twitter has posted 54 times. 54 :lol: And the vast majority are celebrating their massive achievement.

Wish we didn't have mongs that would do the exact same thing if the position was reversed.

Did we do that for any of their relegations? Or indeed something lower profile but still sad as hell, like drape a banner over the wear bridge?

I imagine like me most just shrugged our shoulders and got on with it, as a mackem relegation was - and still would be - something totally run of the mill.

Wish we didn't have mongs that would do the exact same thing if the position was reversed.

Did we do that for any of their relegations? Or indeed something lower profile but still sad as hell, like drape a banner over the wear bridge?

I imagine like me most just shrugged our shoulders and got on with it, as a mackem relegation was - and still would be - something totally run of the mill.

Our fanzines took the piss out of them, most fans didn't really do much than when the odd chant went around. To be fair for the most part we were embracing on the Champions League, etc.