sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think they might win 3, at worst 4 more games, just cant see them staying up. They are shite, and other teams around them are now finding a bit of form.

Boro also look fucked.

:thup:

I can see Boro finishing bottom.

they must be f***ing begging for relegation by now surely :lol:

They're absolutely f***ed financially unless they get taken over if they go down like. Even the staunchest of their window lickers seem to have finally realised this. Could be an absolute carcrash if they go down.

Few saleable assets (and Defoe's value will have dwindled massively)

10 first team squad members due to f*** off on a free/loan end

Falling gates

No TV money to prop them up

Manager on a large salary (hard to pay-off)

Defoe allegedly has a clause that he can leave on a free if they go down, they'd struggle to get any value from their squad.

They're absolutely f***ed financially unless they get taken over if they go down like. Even the staunchest of their window lickers seem to have finally realised this. Could be an absolute carcrash if they go down.

Falling gates

Defoe allegedly has a clause that he can leave on a free if they go down, they'd struggle to get any value from their squad.

There's only really Pickford and Kone with any inherent value thereafter isn't there?

Falling gates

There's only really Pickford and Kone with any inherent value thereafter isn't there?

Aye.

They're likely to have a Villa-style season if they go down, which would have a huge impact on their finances not coming straight back up. I'd go as far as saying if they're still in the Championship when their parachute payments run out then they could face real difficulty even remaining in that league.

Falling gates

Aye.

They're likely to have a Villa-style season if they go down, which would have a huge impact on their finances not coming straight back up. I'd go as far as saying if they're still in the Championship when their parachute payments run out then they could face real difficulty even remaining in that league.

Yeah agree with that. I wouldn't want to be in the Championship next season.

There'll be 2-3 good/decent teams who don't get out of the play offs as well as a resurgent Villa, Norwich will probably have a new manager and then some teams that finish this season strongly but just miss out on the plays off (I'm thinking Fulham) not to mention that the relegated teams are likely to have had some experience of putting together a succesful promotion campaign more recently than Sunderland (Boro/Hull).

If they go down, the best I can see for the Mackems is a play off finish the year after.

Falling gates

:thup: that was all I could think of, they'll probably get a few million for Khazri, Boreyney and Ndong but nowhere near what they shelled out.

Guest Howaythetoon

If Moyes does keep them up I would personally consider that an achievement given how poor their squad is and how damaged they are as a club in ways we were before Rafa, although nowhere near as bad. Short needs to sell up if he can as he clearly has no ambition or interest in the club and while they are our bitter rivals, its a sad state of affairs that a club can be so rudderless. Fans need to reclaim their clubs back somehow and the government should make it law if they can to prevent one person or entity fully owning what is essentially a fucking community centre.

Falling gates

:thup: that was all I could think of, they'll probably get a few million for Khazri, Boreyney and Ndong but nowhere near what they shelled out.

Makes you realise what shite Moyes has bought with his limited funds. Who else will want Darron Gibson ffs?

Falling gates

Makes you realise what shite Moyes has bought with his limited funds. Who else will want Darron Gibson ffs?

Everton must've been pissing themselves. Likewise Chelsea in the summer for Papy, £8m even though they'd only bought him the season before and had to ship him out because he was shite.

If Moyes does keep them up I would personally consider that an achievement given how poor their squad is and how damaged they are as a club in ways we were before Rafa, although nowhere near as bad. Short needs to sell up if he can as he clearly has no ambition or interest in the club and while they are our bitter rivals, its a sad state of affairs that a club can be so rudderless. Fans need to reclaim their clubs back somehow and the government should make it law if they can to prevent one person or entity fully owning what is essentially a fucking community centre.

Short would be mental to sell if they go down. They might get lucky in so much as he might be prepared to cut his losses where there is no fucking hope Ashley would.

I get the impression that Ashley is much more cut throat in that sense.

Guest chicken little

Likewise Chelsea in the summer for Papy, £8m even though they'd only bought him the season before and had to ship him out because he was s****.

And (at least) doubled their money on him.

Says it all about what kind of city/club they, second rate at everything and therefore look at us with envy. They're a league above us but we are doing well and our fans are over the moon, that hurts them.

Pickford seems a canny 'keeper but they're living in fucking cuckoo land thinking they'll get that for him. Makes me laugh, hope if they go down he stays personally as they would probably fetch around £10M for him and they could spend that on something much more useful.