sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

While these might not get relegated again, is staying up even as a mid-table club good enough for them? They had fuck all money this summer, despite selling Pickford for £30m plus the parachute payments. Another manager sacked, less parachute money and literally no saleable assets, they're absolutely fucked for next season as well, surely?

Aye, unless Short suddenly turns the taps on or they are taken over, this will continue and only get worse.

That's the thing, they can't be standing still in January as other teams in and around the toilet will surely be trying to spend their way out. They'll start feeling the strain after the new year when their injury prone 30 something's start falling apart.

On my travels when I mention I'm a Newcastle fan Shearer, Beardsley, Keegan, Macdonald, Waddle, Gazza ect come up straight away Sunderland doesnt even get a mention

fuck off! they never heard of Sewpa, Bally, Sir Niall, Marco Goalo....

If you're a football fan on the continent the only time they'll have possibly entered your consciousness would have been the Di Canio fascism controversy and the Johnson thing. 

I'm sure they'll stay up because they score quite a few, but it'll only be 19th/20th which is still humiliating for them. Then the loanees leave, the contracts expire and the parachute payments drop. Sayonara, you bellends.

For anyone else it would be, but these dickscratchers will be booking an open-top bus parade and celebrating yet another great escape.

It's what happens when you have a docile fanbase who accept mediocrity as a benchmark. Well, not counting the 20K who buggered off when the free tickets evaporated, they're the real heroes...

"not really a dig at Newcastle, I have been a big critic of Benitez for about 10 years due to Liverpool supporting mates"

Aye, right. :lol:

Liverpool fans idolise him do they not?

Yep. Champions League winner, numerous seasons where they reached the latter stages, only 2 seasons where they finished outside the top 4, FA Cup win and had all this success under 2 absolute mongs as owners.

Don't get this conception that he isn't great in a league season either. Liverpool should have won the title in 08/09. 2 defeats all season, 86 points. He's s**** though.

"not really a dig at Newcastle, I have been a big critic of Benitez for about 10 years due to Liverpool supporting mates"

Aye, right. :lol:

Liverpool fans idolise him do they not?

Yep. Champions League winner, numerous seasons where they reached the latter stages, only 2 seasons where they finished outside the top 4, FA Cup win and had all this success under 2 absolute mongs as owners.

Don't get this conception that he isn't great in a league season either. Liverpool should have won the title in 08/09. 2 defeats all season, 86 points. He's s**** though.

It's embarrassing them trying to convince themselves he's shit just because he's our manager. The sad fuckers actually go out their way to come to this conclusion somehow.

Such a sad and bitter bunch of peados.

Liverpool mate at work loves him for the champions league but isn't without criticism. Felt he was losing it towards the end and shouldn't ever be given a big budget as his signings got ever more silly

Could be right about the signings tbf.

No manager is ever perfect with signings and it’s prob Rafa’s only weak spot. However look at that Napoli team and he signed a fair few of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kind of disagree regarding Rafa being bad at signing players. I think he signs players who he knows will work for him (a good example being our championship signings), which are usually not the most fashionable names out there but are usually the best available to apply the kind of tactics and instructions he has in mind.

Guest neesy111

His turnover of players at liverpool was pretty ridiculous mind.  Something like 60 players in 6 seasons.

His best transfer activity was at Napoli as it helped build the core to the side they have now.

January could be make or break for them. If Short allows Coleman to bring a few players in, maybe they'll pull away and be OK. If the handcuffs stay on or worse if they have to sell more players like Kone etc, it's only going to get worse as they'll be down to playing kids.

At least it makes a change from playing with them.

You haven’t watched Kone play much since Allardyce left?

His turnover of players at liverpool was pretty ridiculous mind.  Something like 60 players in 6 seasons.

His best transfer activity was at Napoli as it helped build the core to the side they have now.

Fuck that.................if wor Rafa wanted 60 players they should of give him 100