sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

His best goal return in a league was 13 in 40 in the Championship ten years ago. He might be better than Vaughn, but it's a great indication of how shit they are that a constantly injured 34-year old forward is considered a good signing for them right now

Class signing for them Walters, in the position they are in.

I struggle to see why. 34 year old, one in five forward who spent practically all of 2017 out injured with recurring knee injuries. Sounds exactly like the calibre and type of player that got them into this mess in the first place.

This is perfect. He might have a purple patch when he first joins, like a lot of players of his ilk do, but honestly if he's going to be their main man going forward they are screwed. There's an article on the Ronny Gill though that says Coleman is confident of getting two strikers in soon, not sure who the other one is, but they better hope for better than Walters.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/adam-johnson.1411580/page-25

Just wow! The posts on this thread are rancid. Apparently AJ has done more to prevent grooming by raising its profile, and someone is even trying to draw similarities to Nelson Mandela.

They really are a different breed!

Yikes, some posts linked to in that thread made by someone using his real name as his forum name a few years back...

its a tough of class to be fair the clothes are pretty expensive but worth it i divven't wear them cause ime not a teeny bopper but my daughters look & feel great in them & its not chav wear like lacoste,rockport[spit]

Reported you sick bastard.

not sick just very proud of how my daughters are growing into beautiful young women & so is my wife so don't call me that ok you don't know me if you want to call me names then say them to my face

Seems a bit creepy, but sure it's just a typo, or Ray's just messing about or... oh..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317643/Moment-paedophile-confronted-Dark-Justice-vigilantes-tried-meet-14-year-old-girl-sex-sending-naked-picture-himself.html#ixzz53z4yK3ms

This is the moment a pervert was confronted by an internet vigilante group when he turned up to meet a child for sex.

Raymond Drummond was filmed trying to flee from Dark Justice, a paedophile hunter group who have put a number of offenders behind bars.

The 46-year-old factory worker, who had recently split from his wife, had been chatting online to who he thought was a 14-year-old girl called Roxy in April.

Just wow! The posts on this thread are rancid. Apparently AJ has done more to prevent grooming by raising its profile, and someone is even trying to draw similarities to Nelson Mandela.

Yikes, some posts linked to in that thread made by someone using his real name as his forum name a few years back...

its a tough of class to be fair the clothes are pretty expensive but worth it i divven't wear them cause ime not a teeny bopper but my daughters look & feel great in them & its not chav wear like lacoste,rockport[spit]

Reported you sick bastard.

not sick just very proud of how my daughters are growing into beautiful young women & so is my wife so don't call me that ok you don't know me if you want to call me names then say them to my face

Seems a bit creepy, but sure it's just a typo, or Ray's just messing about or... oh..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317643/Moment-paedophile-confronted-Dark-Justice-vigilantes-tried-meet-14-year-old-girl-sex-sending-naked-picture-himself.html#ixzz53z4yK3ms

This is the moment a pervert was confronted by an internet vigilante group when he turned up to meet a child for sex.

Raymond Drummond was filmed trying to flee from Dark Justice, a paedophile hunter group who have put a number of offenders behind bars.

The 46-year-old factory worker, who had recently split from his wife, had been chatting online to who he thought was a 14-year-old girl called Roxy in April.

:scared:

Reported you sick b******.

Jesus fucking Christ. :anguish:

So they’re replacing Vaughan and Grabban with a fella who isn’t as prolific as Grabban. That sounds like it’s going to end well ??. Ironically Vaughan probably now has a better chance of playing in the Championship next season than his former team mates!

It’ll be hilarious to see how much like big time Charlie’s their noncey fans feel next year when they’re in League One selling out their allocation at the likes of Rochdale and Bury

Thought his numbers for Stoke looked okayish for a clogger then I remembered they're inflated as he's a penalty taker. Never been any good now he's 34 and coming back from Injury. Literally would have been better off getting Daryl from us in the summer.

Thought his numbers for Stoke looked okayish for a clogger then I remembered they're inflated as he's a penalty taker. Never been any good now he's 34 and coming back from Injury. Literally would have been better off getting Daryl from us in the summer.

They would have to swallow their pride if they signed Murphy after the way they went on when we signed him.