sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They apparently want to pay up Rodwell's contract for £500k.

If he sits on his arse for the next 16 months he'll earn between £4m-5m.

hmmm, wonder what he will do  :naughty:

Who's this Asoro they're banging on about thinking they'll get huge cash for?

Young Ghanaian-Swedish lad, came through their academy. Has u21 caps already. Think he's supposed to be pretty rapid.

Found myself watching highlights of Sunderland’s 2014 League Cup final against Man City. They took the lead, played some good football, generally looked decent. I’d forgotten about Alonso playing for them and Colback seemed to have a bit more attacking intent. Made me think what an extreme contrast to now. Like any football fans they no doubt found stuff to moan at then, but 4 years later to find themselves where they are now... the League One wastelands looming large and financial catastrophe creeping ever closer... I bet even the most pessimistic wouldn’t have seen this coming.

Hull and Barnsley with a game in hand, against each other tomorrow  night.  One or both of the teams immediately  above the drop zone guaranteed points. Excellent.

Hopefully a Barnsley win or a draw then.

I still think they'll stay up so I've hoyed £20 on it - a win-win bet!

Shit odds atm. Hopefully goes further out tonight and if thry don't beat Millwall... Will look again and hoy as much on as I can afford to lose.