sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Isn't it one of the biggest football forums out there or something?

It's linked to A love Supreme which is one of their biggest sites.  Should be renamed A love Fifteen though  :lol:

Ready to groom have a thread on Rafa and you won't be surprised to hear the majority think he's a 's*** manager'

:lol: :lol: A Champions League winning manager who has managed some of the worlds biggest clubs or Sam Allardyce.

Worth noting that Real don't look any more impressive under Zidane as they did Rafa, he was very harshly treated there...

Exactly what I'm saying. Look at their forum and then compare with this one. We're clearly far more reasonable, level headed people. We could bring in Guardiola with Mourinho as his number 2 and they'd still say Allardyce is a better option and actually believe it. Bunch of wierdos.

Alas, this is also true. But bar the odd sensible poster (who will inevitably get shouted down for being a "mag"), RTG is the very worst of their fanbase surely? I haven't seen any other sites for their club and I only knew about RTG because of here.

This board is exceptionally reasonable and balanced which is why I joined. None of the other NUFC boards I read were unreasonable either (just nowhere near as good in terms of layout, insight etc) but I reckon we must have a board of nutters somewhere?

If we must compare boards like for like, we cant compare the most sensible of NUFC boards with the most extreme of their boards.

++obviously if there are no more rational safc boards and there are no RTG-like NUFC boards then this point becomes, well, pointless.

It's a perfect comparison. RTG is their most popular fans forum and Newcastle online is Newcastles most popular forum. Surprising there's a lot of people wading in with excuses for them tbh.

Ready to groom have a thread on Rafa and you won't be surprised to hear the majority think he's a 's*** manager'

:lol: :lol: A Champions League winning manager who has managed some of the worlds biggest clubs or Sam Allardyce.

Worth noting that Real don't look any more impressive under Zidane as they did Rafa, he was very harshly treated there...

Exactly what I'm saying. Look at their forum and then compare with this one. We're clearly far more reasonable, level headed people. We could bring in Guardiola with Mourinho as his number 2 and they'd still say Allardyce is a better option and actually believe it. Bunch of wierdos.

Alas, this is also true. But bar the odd sensible poster (who will inevitably get shouted down for being a "mag"), RTG is the very worst of their fanbase surely? I haven't seen any other sites for their club and I only knew about RTG because of here.

This board is exceptionally reasonable and balanced which is why I joined. None of the other NUFC boards I read were unreasonable either (just nowhere near as good in terms of layout, insight etc) but I reckon we must have a board of nutters somewhere?

If we must compare boards like for like, we cant compare the most sensible of NUFC boards with the most extreme of their boards.

++obviously if there are no more rational safc boards and there are no RTG-like NUFC boards then this point becomes, well, pointless.

It's a perfect comparison. RTG is their most popular fans forum and Newcastle online is Newcastles most popular forum. Surprising there's a lot of people wading in with excuses for them tbh.

Oh, I'm not wading in with excuses, just asking questions to ensure a balanced picture. If both are the most popular for each team then your comparison between the forums holds merit. If we didn't ask questions then we wouldn't be the reasonable board we are, we would be the black and white version of RTG, which we both agree we certainly are not (and do not want to be).

His sister's written a shitty little poem now anarl.

http://www.sickchirpse.com/adam-johnson-sister-poem/

Here it is in full

That man you condemn has a little baby girl

A Mum and a Dad who brought him into this world.

What would you do if this happened to yours?

Deny all your love and close all the doors?

Do you honestly think I’d sink to a level

And just turn my back and deem him a devil?

“That woman” you point at, yes it is me

I was born with a name, as I’m human you see!

I’m innocent! just in case you forgot

And will love him whether you like it or not!

I’ve had the abuse, the comments and more

It’s nothing I haven’t heard all before

I mean no offense when I say this to you

but Adams my brother and this is what i must do!

Feel free to add your own lines

While he's inside we can only hope

That everyday he drops the soap

Despite what she said

She didn't give head

In the back of his motor

He didn't then poke her

And as for that kiss

You're taking the piss

It was a sign of affection

Without an erection

He's Innocent my brother