sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I used to read Football365 every day religiously about ten years ago. Whenever I read one of their articles recently, it makes me think I should start again. Love how often they call out charlatans like Fat Sam and Pardew on their bullshit.

I used to read Football365 every day religiously about ten years ago. Whenever I read one of their articles recently, it makes me think I should start again. Love how often they call out charlatans like Fat Sam and Pardew on their bullshit.

It is really good at the moment, my dad introduced me to it the other night - there is some really good stuff on there.

Can't help but laugh at hundreds of mackems lining the streets to say goodbye to Sunderland's most famous person, that old woman what used to be an agony aunt on daytime telly. :lol:

:lol: there's only Cram left now.

Can't help but laugh at hundreds of mackems lining the streets to say goodbye to Sunderland's most famous person, that old woman what used to be an agony aunt on daytime telly. :lol:

And that weird cunt out of Eurythmics.

And that weird cunt out of Eurythmics.

Annie lennox's fanny?

wearside jack will be making a new mix tape if he reads that.

In precis: 'We know we're sh*t and we've been conditioned to accept it. Two top ten finishes in over 60 years does that to you. And you f*ckers, with your top 5 finishes and European ties now swapped for relegation in just 3 seasons and not being accepting of this utter gash? well, shame on you"

Sunderland have shown the door to Sebastian Coates, Santiago Vergini, Carlos Cuéllar, Modibo Diakité, Matthew Kilgallon.....
and Cabral and Adam Johnston, but we don't talk about that cos of how classy we are again.