sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some momentous occasions reeled off in that season ticket video eh?  Airport attempt just reinforces the fact that it's all about us with safc.

Oh and I was thinking, that adam Johnson prison team could be called tor-peado HM prison whichever he's in.

Why do they use "the biggest ground in the Championship" as a slur? I had a mackem come up to me at work and say that as well. Absolutely unfathomable weirdos, the lot of them.

Some momentous occasions reeled off in that season ticket video eh?  Airport attempt just reinforces the fact that it's all about us with safc.

Oh and I was thinking, that adam Johnson prison team could be called tor-peado HM prison whichever he's in.

Their obsession with Newcastle Airport is bizarre to say the least. If an airport is so important to them surely they'd be better off going after Durham Tees Valley as nobody else seems to want that one.

Their obsession with Newcastle Airport is bizarre to say the least. If an airport is so important to them surely they'd be better off going after Durham Tees Valley as nobody else seems to want that one.

It's anything with the word "Newcastle" in it.

It's anything with the word "Newcastle" in it.

About a third of Sunderland has a Newcastle post code.