sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.thefishy.co.uk/calc.php

15 Leicester         38 -22 37

16 Crystal Palace 38 -20 33

17 Sunderland     38 -27 32

18 Swansea         38 -35 32

19 Hull                 38 -32 30

20 Middlesbrough 38 -19 26

They've got some good fixtures coming up and i can see them getting a few points. Its going to be tight (possibly GD) and i think a record low to stay up.

16 Bournemouth 38 -23 34

17 Leicester         38 -22 33

18 Sunderland 38 -29 32

19 Crystal Palace 38 -23 30

20 Middlesbrough 38 -17 27

Tried that myself and got this scenario, but since its that close ill still fancy them to find a way of staying up. Palace got a world of tough games incoming

They've got some good fixtures coming up and i can see them getting a few points. Its going to be tight (possibly GD) and i think a record low to stay up.

16 Bournemouth 38 -23 34

17 Leicester         38 -22 33

18 Sunderland 38 -29 32

19 Crystal Palace 38 -23 30

20 Middlesbrough 38 -17 27

Tried that myself and got this scenario, but since its that close ill still fancy them to find a way of staying up. Palace got a world of tough games incoming

no fucken way the world is this kind to us, were it to happen we'd miss out on promotion, only way

they are currently 4 points from safety with GD ............ ManCity up next  :lol:

however, these lucky cunts could well still be in touching distance, both Boro and Palarse have tough away games and both are not playing, like Sunlun, the next week, keeping them close to them......nobody can make a gap between them and safety, its fucking ridiculous  :undecided:

Leicester play Hull next which could prove crucial, knowing Sunderland's luck it will be a draw.

Leicester's next match is against Liverpool.

And thats went badly for them.step up Palace and they could be fucked.

Anyhoo judging by the freak show on their forum OUR match tonight is SUNLUNS biggest game of the season.

14 Bournemouth 38 -14 39

15 Hull 38 -25 37

16 Middlesbrough 38 -13 33

17 Leicester 38 -23 33

18 Swansea 38 -39 30

19 Sunderland 38 -31 28

20 Crystal Palace 38 -25 27

I came up with this, and I definitely gave the mackems at least 3 home wins and the odd away point.

I think their game coming up against Boro is going to be one of their biggest games of the season and possibly the biggest Tees Wear derby (if you call it a derby) ever.

If they don't win that then I think that's pretty much it for them.

The fuckers have a nice run of Bournemouth, Hull, and Swansea before the final day of the season. It is also possible for the Boro game to be re-arranged around then as well.

They really do look poor even by their standards over past 10 years. Surely they cant pull off that , if its deliberate, leave it late and go on a survival run shit again. Surely one time its going to fail.

Verdict- Stay up. :lol:

bastards

Guest neesy111

I've bet wor Neesy £20 that they will stay up. I'm winning no matter what happens. But I really think they will pull it out of the bag again. Boro replacing the generic win they get against us which sets them on a winning streak.

No chance, they aren't staying up.  No indication in the way they are playing they will stay up.

A quick look at their forum from during and after last night's game shows them up as some of the bitterest men (and women) around. Mountain sized chips on the shoulder about anything Newcastle.

You can tell that this latest abysmal season, after they expected so much, while we are having fun and playing in front of sold out stadiums is really hurting.

Their opinion seems to oscillate between "Rafa is shit and being found out" when we're losing to "Well he spent a hundred million and should have had the league won already" when we're winning  :lol:

Will be interesting to see how they fare in this league, if as expected they go down. Not very well is my hunch.

Hope they gan down this season.

I'd be very intrigued to see how they would handle the championship.

Loads of RTG seem to think they'd p*ss it, but I don't think they would.

Their current team possibly would. Not sure which of them would still be there ?