sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There is so much more to it now, behind the scenes effects the management more than ever. Rafa is a prime example with us, he's demanded control over everything - the every day manager does not get that, Moyes will 100% not get that at the mackems.

Only a few weeks ago, Fat Sam was bleating to the press about a lack of signings, money, ambition etc. Is that all going to change over night? Absolutely not.

Moyes will need time and control to turn the mackems around, I don't think he'll get either. They'll struggle again next year.

Guest chopey

I can't see much transfer gambling going on he'll probably just buy a load of premier league cloggers

While this may be a marriage made in heaven can't really understand why it's being classed as a good appointment. Had either party had many options maybe but wasn't this more like the two ugly fuckers at 2.30 in the morning at the wedding party who really had no other options ?

I know this isn't a typical Newcastle fan view but in all honesty, as long as we get back up and competing for the top half again, I would love Sunderland to have a proper manager and to be competing with us for decent finishes. I'm absolutely sick of North East football being the worst in the top flight.

All this with the caveat that I hope he and they fail if we remain shit / Rafa leaves.

Just had a peak on their forum to see their reaction to Moyes...they had a 4 page thread on Gamez being sent off and a 3 page thread of them making up lies about 'mags at the airshow watch'. Bloke in his forties was there in a full kit apparently. Must be true obviously.

Just had a peak on their forum to see their reaction to Moyes...they had a 4 page thread on Gamez being sent off and a 3 page thread of them making up lies about 'mags at the airshow watch'. Bloke in his forties was there in a full kit apparently. Must be true obviously.

It beggars belief how obsessed they are like. They're so desperate for people to hate us and for them to be loved that they make stories up about us. 99% of them not even remotely believable.

have a look any day, there will be 3-4 threads on nufc on their first page maybe even half the threads on an nufc news day.  the other threads we will randomly pop up as a comparison to something about them. they will be calling any mag poster the obsessed ones.

Not sure how 'safe' he is really after his last two jobs.

He absolutely needs this to count otherwise he'll struggle trying to stand out from the other PFMs

He knows how to get by in the premier league, Man U was far too big for him, and he was never going to be able to translate his English football style abroad. Sunderland is perfect for him, low expectations where he can build a workmanlike side which will dig out enough results to stay clear of relegation every season.

Guest Howaythetoon

They will never now finish below the top ten, but they won't do much better. He is cut from the same cloth as MON, Bruce, Big Sam et al. In Rafa we have the real deal. For them, though, he is as good as it gets.

They will never now finish below the top ten, but they won't do much better. He is cut from the same cloth as MON, Bruce, Big Sam et al. In Rafa we have the real deal. For them, though, he is as good as it gets.

This is make or break for Moyes, similar to McClown IMO. A few bad results early on and he'll be on the brink. Just don't see him doing anything decent, at best mid-table.

That's all they want and the very best they've ever known. It's all relative.

Mid-table would be fantastic for them. If he can get them to 14-15th every season it will be considered a massive success. Shows how low his stock has fallen though, that he's happy to take any old job in England.