sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big win for them, no matter how lucky.

Will give them the confidence against Hull next week, they'll win that comfortably and push on most likely now. Annoying but least  itll mean a derby next season

Not good enough and they have not got us to inspire this year - think they're down this time and won't be back for years to come either. Hull is the type of game they usually don't win. We will see but their big worry is the likes of Burnley and Boro are picking up points and they are the teams they need to fimnish above. Think them, Hull and Boro or Swansea will be the 3 to go this season.

f***ing knew this would happen. I hinted last week that Bourenmounth were more than capable of a f*** up, and they definitely will beat Hull.

Lads let's just end it here. They're going nowhere. Year after year they stink the league out, but year after year they weasel their way out a the trap door and year after year they stay up. Same s*** different season.

f***ing sick of these slimy c***s scraping survival every year.

Big win for them, no matter how lucky.

Will give them the confidence against Hull next week, they'll win that comfortably and push on most likely now. Annoying but least  itll mean a derby next season

After Hull their fixtures look canny up until the New year. Plus, Moyes will be back next week.

people need to calm down.

they cant get battered and end up winning for the rest of the season.

on the other hand anichebe and defoe sound dangerous together.

will moyes stick with 2up- are they good enough through the rest of the team to play 2 up?

I predict a continued struggle for them.

If i had to pick one set of fans in the prem to be in the trenches with it would be ours.

:facepalm:

To be fair they're well used to living in a shit-hole already

(feel bad cos I don't generally like slagging off the actual town, cos you know I live near Boro and defend it a lot so seems hypocritical, but that was just too easy)

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/our-fans-today.1294262/

Best fans in the north east by a mile maybe not in numbers but in terms of noise and general support we are

:lol:

"noise and general support"  O0

They've always been the best when it comes to self congratulations and mutual back slapping.

No doubting either that they were extremely loud less than a year ago when they were singing "Adam Johnson he shags who he wants" although that is probably being airbrushed from history right now.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/our-fans-today.1294262/

Best fans in the north east by a mile maybe not in numbers but in terms of noise and general support we are

:lol:

"noise and general support"  O0

They've always been the best when it comes to self congratulations and mutual back slapping.

No doubting either that they were extremely loud less than a year ago when they were singing "Adam Johnson he shags who he wants" although that is probably being airbrushed from history right now.

They'll be going with the old "Every club has a moron contingent, marra" line.

mackem boom bust in full swing?

they are going on like beating bournemouth after getting battered is like winning a trophy :lol:

'How many clubs could match our support under similar circumstances?

Imagine if we actually started to do well & were a top 4 team I reckon we could get 60k at the SOL at least..'

Maybe if they were top 4 (:mackems:) they'd manage to get their current attendance but with everyone actually paying to be there?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161106/6b6c7fa71c3d9da2ccb81c7dddc78eff.gif