sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sunderland fans at my work think its all over and they're safe.

Interesting to see how it plays out.

Hmmm....our 'mag at work' stories really need more fleshing out. 2/10, needs more lying.

And I would lie about that why exactly?

Mag. Fuck off.

Sunderland fans at my work think its all over and they're safe.

Really? Then they clearly don't understand football. Even Palace are not safe yet. I'm glad we're out of the bottom 3 and have a game in hand on you lot, but we're not even close to being safe yet.

Agreed. Its the same as some Newcastle fans who think we will win the next 2 without any trouble though.

Still more shocks to come I think.

Now they're out of the bottom 3 I'll be interested to see how they cope. All their previous 'great escapes' have been when it looked nailed on and they were fucked so had little to play for. Now the pressure is on them and they're leading the pack (of shite), which is something they're not really used to. Hopefully the pressure gets to them.

They play like they played against Arsenal last weekend and Stoke will struggle to score!  Especially with the injuries that Stoke currently have.

That said Sparky has them playing to achieve their highest ever Premier League position and points tally so maybe they are still up for it....

They play like they played against Arsenal last weekend and Stoke will struggle to score!  Especially with the injuries that Stoke currently have.

That said Sparky has them playing to achieve their highest ever Premier League position and points tally so maybe they are still up for it....

They've lost their last 3, scoring once and conceding 12 in the process. They look well and truely a team finished for the season. I'd be amazed if sunderland don't beat them.

They've lost their last 3, scoring once and conceding 12 in the process. They look well and truely a team finished for the season. I'd be amazed if sunderland don't beat them.

To be fair, their last three were Man City, Liverpool and Tottenham.

The mackems are nowhere near the quality of those three, they'll struggle at Stoke and Stoke will see the mackems at home as the perfect game to bounce back.

The mackems are nowhere near the quality of those three, they'll struggle at Stoke and Stoke will see the mackems at home as the perfect game to bounce back.

We've played Man City and Liverpool in our last 2 and came away unbeaten. Spurs only managed a draw at home to West Brom. Stoke are already on the beach imo.

We've played Man City and Liverpool in our last 2 and came away unbeaten. Spurs only managed a draw at home to West Brom. Stoke are already on the beach imo.

You're probably right but last night showed anything can happen. stoke are still at home and hopefully will still try and win the game.

Aye, but West Brom had nowt to play for and are already on the beach but last night came away with a draw against a team battling for everything.

Anything can happen in football, there are favourites for a reason but in reality it all boils down to which 11 men turn up on the day.

The mackems have 4 games left against 4 teams who are all better than them.

Do thy breed rapists in Sunderland?

A former Premier League footballer accused of raping a woman he met in a nightclub has told a court she wanted to have sex with him.

Adilson Tavares Varela, known as Cabral, told Hull Crown Court he had consensual sex with the 22-year-old woman at his flat in Gateshead.

The ex-Sunderland midfielder denied being "persistent, forceful and aggressive" and said he stopped having sex with her when she asked him to.

He denies two counts of rape

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-36171485

In fairness to this guy it sounds like the women making the allegations was throwing herself around most players who live up here and appears to be after a payday. Mbabu and Aarons apparently had sex with her a few days before her and filmed it, I would imagine if there wasn't a video then they would up against rape charges right now.

Just saying from the situation as it has been described so far it does look very suspect. I've been careful to use the would appears etc instead of declaring that she has or hasn't made false accusations. Cabral like everyone else in the country is entitled to the right be assumed innocent until guilt is proven. I don't see how me saying he could be innocent is worse than others saying he's guilty.

In fairness to this guy it sounds like the women making the allegations was throwing herself around most players who live up here and appears to be after a payday. Mbabu and Aarons apparently had sex with her a few days before her and filmed it, I would imagine if there wasn't a video then they would up against rape charges right now.

:anguish: