sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Look we're going down, it's happening. Steve McF*ckface stole a living for another season, the lapdog Carver did what would be expected of an ill-educated half-wit. Rafa can only work with what he's given. And it wasn't enough (Mashallah he sticks around a little while longer).

But......hippoheed has had most of the season, his MO was to scrape survival with shitty unwatchable football. And not only has he done that, he will do it for the next three years. 17th, 17th, 17th, the new mackem mantra.

And their shithole 'city' will continue to slowly shrivel and die. They will be eternally grateful for development, the likes of which will go un-noticed in our beautiful town... a Travelodge here, a block of flats there. The awful socially accepted '70s racism,  the call-centre dependent 'industry', the 'haha jawdee nashun' deflection from their own crashing socio-economic failure. Bottom in child poverty, top in adult obesity.....Newcastle-upon-Tyne's shittiest suburb.

Sunderland? Get to f*ck. 

Someone has put serious effort into that. Freaks man.

Serious effort? Pasting the Everton logo on a Sunderland logo and erasing the bottom bit to be in line with the Sunderland bit, then pasting that horrible result on a half'n'half red and blue background and typing shit in a bad font? :lol: That's a five minute or less PS job, man.

They're still freaks for doing it, but doing it would've taken no effort unless they did it in like... MS Paint. Which I wouldn't put beyond that lot :lol:

(Mashallah he sticks around a little while longer).

Insh'Allah, you mean.

Is it? We always say Mash'Allah.....well, Im going to hell.

It's Insha'Allah; that's what I always use

Mash'Allah for example is when you hear someone give money to charity or you praise them for a good deed

Everton have won at  Southampton, WBA, Stoke, SJP (I know...). Drawn at Spurs, Chelsea, Man City,  Swansea, Bournemouth, Palace, Norwich, West Ham. And put 6 past the Makems at Goodison. They still have a chance of a top ten finish, and Martinez desperately needs a performance. I think they'll beat Sunderland, or at least draw, which would set-up a two-pairs of undies kind of final day!    :deadhorse::booze::icon_puke_r:

Everton have won at  Southampton, WBA, Stoke, SJP (I know...). Drawn at Spurs, Chelsea, Man City,  Swansea, Bournemouth, Palace, Norwich, West Ham. And put 6 past the Makems at Goodison. They still have a chance of a top ten finish, and Martinez desperately needs a performance. I think they'll beat Sunderland, or at least draw, which would set-up a two-pairs of undies kind of final day!    :deadhorse::booze::icon_puke_r:

Nah, they were utterly dump on Saturday.  Sunderland will start at a high tempo and they won't be arsed to match it.

Taking my (Man City supporting) son to Newcastle, and SJP for first time, for Spurs game (seemed like a good idea at the time...). Trying to talk myself into the possibility that there will be some point in going, even if only a sliver of hope. Think deep down I'm hoping he will find some emotional connection/ reason to support us...FUCK...time to ring Social Services!!

That can't be real. Remember the Villa-mackems thing man :lol:

Plenty of Sunderland chants from the sad cunts at Villa Park on Saturday and a couple of mackem shirts on display as well. Sad cunts.

Guest neesy111

That can't be real. Remember the Villa-mackems thing man :lol:

Plenty of Sunderland chants from the sad cunts at Villa Park on Saturday and a couple of mackem shirts on display as well. Sad cunts.

Nothing surprises me with some football fans man.