sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That can't be real. Remember the Villa-mackems thing man :lol:

Plenty of Sunderland chants from the sad c***s at Villa Park on Saturday and a couple of mackem shirts on display as well. Sad c***s.

Their fans are absolutely pathetic.  I thought it was a protest against Lerner?  Seemed to be more like a sunderland appreciation day. 

CiBpES-WMAIDT2l?format=jpg&name=large

:lol:

I love the way both boro and sunderland have ch

Is it one bloke with learning difficulties that dreams up all of these football friend scenarios? Or is there genuinely quite a few of them absolutely desperate for attention?

Actually I think I know the answer to that.

Curse Ashley for dragging our club below their level.

The sad thing for them though is if we manage to come back the first time of asking then we would probably be in a better position then them and more able to play good enough football to stay up without as much threat of relegation. You could probably say them same even if it takes us a couple of years, in fact most plenty of other promoted teams have out performed them since they last came up.

If Rafa manages to stay as well then they are pretty much just pissing in the wind with their laughter of us going down.

I heard the radio newcastle news earlier and they said sunderland were advising fans to arrive early for the Everton game as they're expecting a big crowd. That says a lot. Big crowds are obviously unusual down there. Something new that they're not used to and therefore they have to be advised on how to act in such a rare event. Had a few workplace mackems trying to take the p*ss but their time will come. They can't continue to flirt with relegation annually. It'll catch up with them soon.

They've certainly won this battle and sent us down, they have every right to laud it up, which I'm sure they will kick it in to overdrive after the expect result comes through tomorrow. Enjoy this remarkable achievement of a 17th place finish yet again Mackems, enjoy the quality of football that awaits during your Fat Sam era. Enjoy doing what you do best and just existing and being an irrelevance that other fans cheer on to inflict pain on teams who matter a little more than your sorry club. I'll not miss the derbies one bit but hopefully we'll see them again in 2017/18 if we bounce back at the first time of asking.

It'll be 20 years ti the day since we qualified for the Champions league by beating Forest 5-0 whilst the Mackems and Boro were being relegated. The town was absolutely jumping that night but now the shoe is on the other foot. They'll never qualify for the Champions league but they're small time and tonight will be celebrated  just as much by them as it was by us all those years ago even though they haven't actually achieved anything other than staying on the Premier League gravy train thanks to keeping quiet about having a paedophile in their team. It's hardly owt to be proud of in all honesty.

The faint hope we have is that Allardyce being the fat negative slug he is, he aims for two clean sheets to stay up rather than one win. Then we hope that a belter goal or lucky deflection spoils a clean sheet late and they lose. :lol:

The faint hope we have is that Allardyce being the fat negative slug he is, he aims for two clean sheets to stay up rather than one win. Then we hope that a belter goal or lucky deflection spoils a clean sheet late and they lose. :lol:

They could round up 11 blokes out the pubs today who would give Everton a good game. They'll win no problem tonight. Relegation or survival doesn't matter all that much for us in the grand scheme of things as long as we can somehow persuade Benitez to stay. If he does I'll happily watch us tear up the Championship for a season, flush out the sh*t in the boardroom and on the pitch, getting some much needed confidence and a winning mentality back in the club and when we do return we'll be far stronger for it.

Ironically, i'm sure when we blew the title in 95/96 we had a home game with spurs to end. Think we had to win and the mancs lose at the smogs. That day day we still had feint hope of success. Could be same again Sunday.

Guest awaymag

I wonder if Sunderland might choke here as everyone seems to think they are home and dry.  If we were in their position I would be worried the Toon would choke and throw it away.

We can dream :crazy2:

I wonder if Sunderland might choke here as everyone seems to think they are home and dry.  If we were in their position I would be worried the Toon would choke and throw it away.

We can dream :crazy2:

best if they just win tonight, they're not losing 2 games and we're unlikely to beat spurs anyway