sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The mackems have been happy down the bottom as long as I've been alive man, regardless of how we've been doing. When we were going for the title, they were idolising Kevin Ball. Fat Sam's Fat Head is their perfect manager.

Thank fuck tbh. If they ever start demanding to punch their weight we'll all suffer.

Every club's fanbase has the expectation that their club should be doing better, with the exception of Leicester this year. In fact, I do recall reading some very anti Leicester stuff on the smb forum after last season and they were slagging off Leicester fans with this whole they think they're gonna win the league next year..

I think most of us hoped, not sure expected is the right word.. more hoped, we'd steer clear of relegation but more or less expected it to be dreary stuff with McLaren in charge after having that imbecile wheeled in front of the tv cameras week after week last season.

In fairness, a good few predicted relegation.. whether they really believed it or not is a different matter.. I think it's been coming since the team that finished 5th were butchered for a quick profit.

But the mackems.. they really are happy to just be a part of things.. no more and no less than what they've been doing season in season out... that's the difference between us and them. We've had someone come in many moons ago and show us that it's ok to dream of bigger things.. where the world is still flat to them.

But fair played to them for staying up, they deserve it more than us and probably Norwich too.

I was talking to a Sunderland fan I know a couple of weeks ago. They said they liked Sam Allardyce and said he was also a good manager for Newcastle. I stopped them right there and said Allardyce's Newcastle gave Derby 4 points and Derby's only win on their way to the worst ever premiership season total of 11 points.

Sunderland can fuck off to fuck off land and when they get there they can fuck off some more  :coolsmiley:

we have to sit and take it im afraid, in truth we are a laughing stock and if the shoe was on the other foot we'd be raising a glass to the smelly kunts

fuck them, we'll be back one day, till then take it in the knowledge that everything about them screams gypos  :lol:

The reason Sunderland will stay up is Jermaine Defoe, and Allardyce didn't rate him when he arrived there. He's tightened them up slightly defensively but without Defoe they'd be going down. But of course Allardyce will still be given the credit for it and he'll lap it up like the fat cunt that he is.

The reason Sunderland will stay up is Jermaine Defoe, and Allardyce didn't rate him when he arrived there. He's tightened them up slightly defensively but without Defoe they'd be going down. But of course Allardyce will still be given the credit for it and he'll lap it up like the fat cunt that he is.

Tbf he played a player he didn't fancy because he knew he'd get him goals. We've had so many managers here who can't see what's right in front of them so sometimes the bleeding obvious and acting on it is worthy of praise...especially when you're such a thick headed cunt like Sam.

Guest chopey

Sunderland ticket office "yes sir we have spare seats right in the centre of the stand on the half way line" Punter "Have ya not got nene in the front row next to the corner flag so I can stand all game and bearly see nowt"

Best thing we can hope for is Rafa stays, brings us straight back up and Sunderland finally flush without the obligitory 6 points we gift them every year and we don't have to see them again for a long while.

Guest Open_C

They can't keep languishing at the bottom, season after season. Relegation will come to them soon enough.

They won't have spirited performances against us to rely on, for a start

Don't get me wrong we deserve to be relegated, but how many points did Sunderland pick up this season thanks to them covering up for and playing that nonce?

Should be Norwich staying up.

They can't keep languishing at the bottom, season after season.

Seriously? It's their entire Modus Operandi, their business model. It might as well be the motto on their club crest ffs - 'Languisha in Contentium Sempre'

Jonathan Wilson ‏@jonawils  9m9 minutes ago

Never higher than fourth bottom, only 39 days out of bottom three. Sunderland really have pared survival back to the minimum.

Thanks to a paedo, never forget that paedo they all love.