sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's a good reason they think they're safe. We're a f***ing omnishambles.

I hope this is your brummie moment from last week.

On the plus side, its hard for us to be more unprofessional than we were on Saturday.

Probably the only challenge we've met this season.

Just heard on BBC Radio news that "it's been an impressive turn around since Sam Allardyce took over". Fuck off. It took him 29 games and a transfer window to scrape together the points to finish 17th. Wow, what an impressive job. Almost a miracle! Why do the media push this myth that he's done a good job? They forgot to mention Adam Johnson too.

I can't believe that Adam Johnson's contribution to their survival has been completely overlooked.

13 points he won them and all along they knew he was going down.

No independent investigation. No involvement from the FA. Nothing.

It's a total scandal and it's like it never happened. Whitewash.

Would be nice if all of the Sunderland fans on my Facebook feed - most of which I didn't even know followed football - actually mentioned how well they've done to stay up rather than sharing infinite amounts of anti-Newcastle stuff.

Just heard on BBC Radio news that "it's been an impressive turn around since Sam Allardyce took over". f*** off. It took him 29 games and a transfer window to scrape together the points to finish 17th. Wow, what an impressive job. Almost a miracle! Why do the media push this myth that he's done a good job? They forgot to mention Adam Johnson too.

This; don't get this Big Sam miracle worker bollocks considering he took over after the 8th game

Unfriend them on Facebook. The worst thing about the Mackems I know is that they don't even live in Sunderland. They live in North Tyneside and have done for most of their lives. If you hate Geordies so much, fuck off from our area and go and live in your beloved Sunderland.

I can't believe that Adam Johnson's contribution to their survival has been completely overlooked.

13 points he won them and all along they knew he was going down.

No independent investigation. No involvement from the FA. Nothing.

It's a total scandal and it's like it never happened. Whitewash.

Innocent until actually proven guilty by a court of law innit.

They've just exploited the fact that there are no rules that say you have to suspend and not play a player who is going to be on trial for something, whether he said he did it or not - he'd not been sentenced.

It's morally wrong (in fact it's atrocious behaviour) but they haven't really 'broken' any FA rules.

The reason Sunderland will stay up is Jermaine Defoe, and Allardyce didn't rate him when he arrived there. He's tightened them up slightly defensively but without Defoe they'd be going down. But of course Allardyce will still be given the credit for it and he'll lap it up like the fat cunt that he is.

Tbf he played a player he didn't fancy because he knew he'd get him goals. We've had so many managers here who can't see what's right in front of them so sometimes the bleeding obvious and acting on it is worthy of praise...especially when you're such a thick headed cunt like Sam.

He didn't really have any choice in the end. He just lucked out that Defoe was already there. You can give him credit if you want, I just think he's a jammy fat bastard.