Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

The NUFC Guide to Doing Fake Deals suggests that tomorrow Rafa's camp should be releasing a statement that they haven't had any contact from the club and reports that a deal is close to being done are categorically untrue.

:nods:

Except they've already been asked and refused to comment.

The NUFC Guide to Doing Fake Deals suggests that tomorrow Rafa's camp should be releasing a statement that they haven't had any contact from the club and reports that a deal is close to being done are categorically untrue.

:nods:

Except they've already been asked and refused to comment.

Hmmm. Can't even follow our own template correctly. Shoddy work.

Stranger things have happened to be fair. I don't think any of us could have predicted Keegan returning, or Joe Kinnear being appointed at the other end of the spectrum :lol:

In the same year :lol:

What in the absolute fuck. So desperate of losing his investment he's finally pulled his finger out and done something sensible.

Has Rafa had a heavy knock to the bonce?

Not the manager I'd like if given a choice purely based on style of football, but it's something that must happen tbh. And I obviously embrace it, as I think a foreign manager is very much what we need.

If this actually happens I will not have felt as excited since Keenan returned. The buzz around the stadium for the derby might see us not get bummed in the face for a change.

From 3 of the worst managers in our history consecutively to one of the best managers in world football. The fuck.

And he'll probably be the one to take us down. Unimaginable.