Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

It's going to be impossible to do any work today.

It's been like this since Monday.  I've been constantly checking and refreshing various websites.  Mainly in the hope we sacked McClaren.  Since there has been a chance of Rafa, I've not been able to concentrate at all. 

Just to make matters even worse/better.  NFL free agency has just started.  So I'm constantly reading up on that, as well.

Ain't that the truth. Unfortunately that now means there is a fair amount of work to do today.  :lol:

If they're now seriously looking at this calibre of manager it does make you wonder what they were thinking wanting McClaren after Pardew left.

Fucking ridiculous that it's taken this long to get him in. Surely they've been aware of his interest for a while. This should've been done after Chelsea at the latest.

If they're now seriously looking at this calibre of manager it does make you wonder what they were thinking wanting McClaren after Pardew left.

Charnley must have put a lot of stock in how McClaren performed with FC Twente, pipping teams such as PSV, Ajax, Feyenoord and AZ to the Dutch title with Tiote watching from the bench.

He did well at Middlesbrough by all accounts but has had little if no success anywhere else he's managed.

Definitely a gambler's punt if there ever was one tbh, I don't agree with the reasoning but I can understand it.

Guest Roger Kint

Cant wait to see our team next season

krul

janmaat mbemba varane willems

shelvey modric

sissoko wijnaldum bale

benzema

All that wasted fantasy and you keep Krul in :lol:

http://rack.2.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA2LzEyLzRhL3doYXQuMmJkNzEuZ2lmCnAJdGh1bWIJMTIwMHg5NjAwPg/e959e4b1/5b5/what.gif

Whaaaaaaaaat?!! McClaren hasn't even been sacked, he's still plodding around with his shit-eating grin. This isn't happening.

Need him in before Leicester FFS. Can't waste a day with him in. They probably think that if he's just there on the day we'll suddenly be tactically sound. Fucking charnley, pull your finger out and get it sorted you daft bastard. Never known someone dither so much.

Hypothetically, if he does become manager, and hypothetically, if we do stay up.. i'm suddenly filled with huge optimism about this club once more.

Ashley and his minions have gambled so many times and gotten away with it by skin of their teeth but now it's literally laid out in black and white how we must be run like a normal football club again. The house always wins in the end.

Isn't Carr mates with mcclaren?  Maybe Carr pushed forchiscmate to have the job when they could have hired others more suited to our needs.

Cant wait to see our team next season

krul

janmaat mbemba varane willems

shelvey modric

sissoko wijnaldum bale

benzema

All that wasted fantasy and you keep Krul in :lol:

Forgot to mention that Buffon will be in as GK coach. He'll get Krul back to his best

:lol: As if we're keeping Janmaat.

the rafa effect