Jesse Pinkman

TV money in premier league 2017 = 100 mill

TV money in Championship 2017 = 3 mill

Constructive dismissal costs to J Gutierrez = 2 mill

Ashleys share price loss on sports direct in 2016 = approx 1 billion

net loss = sheeeeeeeeit

Bye Rafa, was wonderful knowing you.

Guest chopey

His original talks when he first came took yonks so surely this situation was discussed, Charnley must know now that the best chance he has to save his job is to keep Rafa in his.

If he can be convinced to stay and rebuild the club so we have a youth team that works and a first team that has round pegs in round holes then a season in the championship might just be worth it.

His original talks when he first came took yonks so surely this situation was discussed, Charnley must know now that the best chance he has to save his job is to keep Rafa in his.

If he can be convinced to stay and rebuild the club so we have a youth team that works and a first team that has round pegs in round holes then a season in the championship might just be worth it.

absolutely, If he stays, a season away from threat of relegation(hopefully)  would be a great chance to structure the whole club and get it working in the right direction.

It is not just the promotion that matters, but how a top club should be running, how to construct a youth training system, how to do match preparations, what a top norch scouting system should be etc that are really too valuable to let go.  Our so called big club intangibles are all gone thanks to all the cunts after SBR and Rafa is the one and only one that can help us to restore this.  He has to be here at any cost, we cant let him go.  It is really the last last chance that Newcastle can revive.  And due to this, i really hope all the fans can try their best in that 90 mins to persuade Rafa to stay, even if the possibility is just 1%.

It is not just the promotion that matters, but how a top club should be running, how to construct a youth training system, how to do match preparations, what a top norch scouting system should be etc that are really too valuable to let go.  Our so called big club intangibles are all gone thanks to all the c***s after SBR and Rafa is the one and only one that can help us to restore this.  He has to be here at any cost, we cant let him go.  It is really the last last chance that Newcastle can revive.  And due to this, i really hope all the fans can try their best in that 90 mins to persuade Rafa to stay, even if the possibility is just 1%.

This is where I'm at. Appointing Rafa suggests it's a long term plan to move the club forward on the whole. If he goes, we could appoint a Bruce, Pearson, etc, and the chances are we will still go up or make the Play Offs, but when we come back, it's the same old story again.

Expect this to follow the same trajectory of him joining. Lots of press saying 'he's staying, this is why': everyone bar a couple on here not being able to accept it and laughing, and then in disbelief when it's confirmed :lol:

Probably already been mentioned about a hundred times.  But the 'positive' talks between Charnley and Rafa, just seems like it's got Bishop's grubby paw prints all over it. 

I know they could genuinely try and get him to stay, offer him the keys to the club and give him full control.  Only for Rafa to still leave for a better club.  But I just don't think they are ready to give him what he wants.  I expect a load of spin, trying to make Charnley, Ashley et al, look good.

Probably already been mentioned about a hundred times.  But the 'positive' talks between Charnley and Rafa, just seems like it's got Bishop's grubby paw prints all over it. 

I know they could genuinely try and get him to stay, offer him the keys to the club and give him full control.  Only for Rafa to still leave for a better club.  But I just don't think they are ready to give him what he wants.  I expect a load of spin, trying to make Charnley, Ashley et al, look good.

No doubt. And, if that is the case, Rafa won't appreciate being used as a pawn in their game.

I'm very concerned that he'll go for the Everton job. It's absolutely perfect for him.

Call me crazy but seeing the kind of guy that he is, I just can't see him doing that to the Liverpool fans.

If he goes anywhere, it will be to the likes of Arsenal, Valencia or even the Spain job.

I'm very concerned that he'll go for the Everton job. It's absolutely perfect for him.

Everyone keeps saying this, and I can't see it at all.  He's the sort of guy who really buys into and understands a club, and likes to connect with the fans.  It just seems completely out of character.

Everyone keeps saying this, and I can't see it at all.  He's the sort of guy who really buys into and understands a club, and likes to connect with the fans.  It just seems completely out of character.

There are a lot of clubs, if they were mentioned, where I would agree with that thinking but these are scousers and I think the opportunity to be back in his 'home' city might be too good to pass up.

Plus, he went to Chelsea.

Just think about what he has done to that team of misfits in less than two months at the club.

That shows the true ability of the man - we'd be mad not to give him everything he wants.

Not only do I think we would storm the Championship with him at the helm, but I think we'd do it in style.

Just think about what he has done to that team of misfits in less than two months at the club.

That shows the true ability of the man - we'd be mad not to give him everything he wants.

Not only do I think we would storm the Championship with him at the helm, but I think we'd do it in style.

He would build for the season after as well, I'd have total confidence that we'd come back up and be prepared to do well.