Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Refreshing to have someone who's actually able to think about problems and apply some brain power. Recent managers would just have gone back to Colback and stuck with Lascelles and Aarons, but he's knowledgable enough to think creatively. Not sure Gouff really worked but fair play for bold changes.

How was Gouff? Think that should send a message to the board.. we are 1 or 2 injuries from Gouff.

Deflected the ball to Hayden for the first, forced a save with a decent overhead effort and won the penalty.

How was Gouff? Think that should send a message to the board.. we are 1 or 2 injuries from Gouff.

Deflected the ball to Hayden for the first, forced a save with a decent overhead effort and won the penalty.

He does have good movement, when he first arrived him and Sissoko were popping off some clever one-two's. Maybe that's what Rafa saw in him.

Refreshing to have someone who's actually able to think about problems and apply some brain power. Recent managers would just have gone back to Colback and stuck with Lascelles and Aarons, but he's knowledgable enough to think creatively. Not sure Gouff really worked but fair play for bold changes.

It's all that's ever been fucking needed and it feels great. Not beating your head against the wall listening to morons talk utter shit.

I thought when bringing Lascalles on we'd go to three at the back and push the full backs right on as an experiment type thing. Nope it was a flat back 5....then Colback. Too cautious, lets get after games and teams.

I thought when bringing Lascalles on we'd go to three at the back and push the full backs right on as an experiment type thing. Nope it was a flat back 5....then Colback. Too cautious, lets get after games and teams.

I can see why he did it. We just needed to win today and get some points on the board. How we did it was irrelevant.

We scored a goal after the changes man :lol: