Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Phew. There'll be absolute hell on if Rafa leaves like.

Sure wouldn't want to be in Ashley's shoes at the next home game when the fans pay him to fill his ground, buy his overpriced beer, sing songs about him and possibly even indulge in some mild grumbling before leaving early to beat the traffic. Watch your back Mike!

Fuck off blaming the fans, man. It's Mike, not the supporters. Remember when Pardew blamed the fans? It's a cunt's trick.

Most wrongly blaming the fans are subscribers of SKY which funds Mike far far more than any turnstile.

2 games into the season and already the internet turns on fellow fans, a good percentage of whom have been going for decades. Love owt like this.

Sure wouldn't want to be in Ashley's shoes at the next home game when the fans pay him to fill his ground, buy his overpriced beer, sing songs about him and possibly even indulge in some mild grumbling before leaving early to beat the traffic. Watch your back Mike!

Fuck off blaming the fans, man. It's Mike, not the supporters. Remember when Pardew blamed the fans? It's a cunt's trick.

Most wrongly blaming the fans are subscribers of SKY which funds Mike far far more than any turnstile.

It's absolutely Mike. And they continue to fund him.

i do think it's the ashley plan, get in premier league, make sure have a cheapskate shit manager, get relegated, spend a little hire a better manager, get promoted, piss off decent manager make him leave, hire shithead. Repeat.

To be honest who would be willing to come here and work for Ashley after he has again completely undermined and lied to yet another manager. Even Pardew would give us a wide birth.

Pardew was part of the lie ffs. He knew what he was working with.

Don't think he'll quit still but it's not going to be the same.

Think he's trying a bit of psychology on Ashley? That'll never work.

No but I think he accepts that Ashley's going to give him naff all.

I understand the whole 'won't give a f*** any more if he goes'. But the truth is I'm gonna feel nauseous every single week, as my excuse for a football club goes by playing games, and I feel like I can't support it.

Spot on.

Same.

i do think it's the ashley plan, get in premier league, make sure have a cheapskate shit manager, get relegated, spend a little hire a better manager, get promoted, piss off decent manager make him leave, hire shithead. Repeat.

When we go down this time, we'll stay down for a while.

2 games into the season and already the internet turns on fellow fans, a good percentage of whom have been going for decades. Love owt like this.

I gave up going 3 years ago because I couldn't stomach putting a single penny more in Mike Ashley's pocket. If everyone else had done the same, he'd be a distant memory.

It's not the fans fault, and neither can i fault anyone for going to the footy match, it's part of the texture of the week and part of peoples lives. On the other hand nothing would broadcast the state of the club louder than empty seats at st james park.

I gave up going 3 years ago because I couldn't stomach putting a single penny more in Mike Ashley's pocket. If everyone else had done the same, he'd be a distant memory.

An absolute martyr.

It's not the fans fault, and neither can i fault anyone for going to the footy match, it's part of the texture of the week and part of peoples lives. On the other hand nothing would broadcast the state of the club louder than empty seats at st james park.

Bit of a bummer if you've just forked out close to a grand for one like my sister has.

An absolute martyr.

Keep doing what you're doing mate, cling on to Mike. He'll change. He's promised.

Bit of a bummer if you've just forked out close to a grand for one like my sister has.

Did she not know who the owner was?

To be honest who would be willing to come here and work for Ashley after he has again completely undermined and lied to yet another manager. Even Pardew would give us a wide birth.

Fuck me, there's still people on here who believe that cunt has a conscience.  :lol:

An absolute martyr.

Keep doing what you're doing mate, cling on to Mike. He'll change. He's promised.

Mate you gave up 7 years into his tenure and you're cracking on like you're Che Guevara. Everyone has their own reasons for doing what they do, I'll never criticise any fan for going or packing it in.

An absolute martyr.

Mate you gave up 7 years into his tenure and you're cracking on like you're Che Guevara. Everyone has their own reasons for doing what they do, I'll never criticise any fan for going or packing it in.

I'm really not. Just telling you how to get rid of him instead of whinging on because he's fucked Rafa over like everyone with a fucking brain cell knew he would.

If Benitez comes and fails it'll confirm once and for all that we're beyond recovery under Ashley. McClaren wasn't a fair test because he's a rubbish manager. Benitez is a successful manager and, you would think, could move most clubs forward.

Sigh