Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/100million-tyne-wear-derby-newcastle-11051754

Is this the first £100million Tyne-Wear derby?

Let’s start the bidding at £80million – the amount of money pledged to Rafa Benitez as a starting point for a summer transfer budget when he was locked in that rapid first round of discussions with Lee Charnley last week.

:spit:

Wow! Now if that comes off, Rafa and an £80m transfer fund for next season? Don't you dare get relegated you bunch of fucktards!!

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/100million-tyne-wear-derby-newcastle-11051754

Let’s start the bidding at £80million – the amount of money pledged to Rafa Benitez as a starting point for a summer transfer budget when he was locked in that rapid first round of discussions with Lee Charnley last week.

Wow! Now if that comes off, Rafa and an £80m transfer fund for next season? Don't you dare get relegated you bunch of fucktards!!

Nailed on then.

I'd be considering just dropping Gini now. No conviction in anything he does at the minute. Bring Siem back in.

Great idea, we're struggling for goals - let's drop our top scorer.

I don't see how you could make a very strong argument if he was dropped TBH, he's been poor for ages.

I don't see it tbh. His finishing has been weak lately, but he's still one of our best for holding the ball under pressure. I don't see Rafa dropping him or Sissoko despite the accusations of lack of commitment. This reminds me too much of Pardew dropping Mascherano and Tevez at West Ham because he needed English grit according to his media pals at the time.

4x £20m defenders should do the trick

Guest Kaz1983_Liverpool

Wijnaldum isn't really creative at all

I don't see him being dropped as he clearly is one of your most talented players, just not in form right now and the doubts are being to creep in but yeah he's a talented/creative type player but I'm going more of what I've seen of his time at PSV than Newcastle tbh....... I'm sure Rafa would back himself to bring the best out of a player.. is he best being used deeper, outwide or as a #10?

I'd be considering just dropping Gini now. No conviction in anything he does at the minute. Bring Siem back in.

I don't see how you could make a very strong argument if he was dropped TBH, he's been poor for ages.

I don't think he was poor against Leicester. Who'd you drop him for?

Siem De Jong

Siem De Jong

His first game at home under Benitez, I think it's worth starting him, if he disappears then yes by all means hook him off. Everyone should get a clean slate under a new manager (bar Gouffran, Obertan et al)

Siem De Jong

No way has he done enough to suggest he should be started ahead of Wijnaldum.