Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

If you can't beat Norwich, you deserve to go down. It's a must win and anything less is a disgrace.

Does that include West Brom, Man City, West Ham, Southampton, Man United, Everton, Arsenal, Swansea, Liverpool, Bournemouth, Stoke, Sunderland and Villa? ;)

They were awful in the first half against West Brom. They have the same issues as us an Sunderland, can't score and lack creativity. It's honestly a toss up between the three teams. We have Rafa though, so I have some confidence.

He started plenty of games in the World Cup

That was two years ago, plenty has changed since then.

Maybe so, but you said 'he won't ever start'  when he already has plenty of times

Norwich are defensively much more solid than when we played them back in October but surely we can exploit a midfield with Gary O'Neil in there.

He started plenty of games in the World Cup

That was two years ago, plenty has changed since then.

Maybe so, but you said 'he won't ever start'  when he already has plenty of times

Norwich are defensively much more solid than when we played them back in October but surely we can exploit a midfield with Gary O'Neil in there.

I quite clearly meant for the Euros, also not to meant be taken that literally tbh.

Smoke me a chorizo, I'll be back for breakfast.

Isn't chorizo already smoked?

Smoke me whatever the sausage is before it's chorizo, alright.

The original quote was "Smoke me a kipper...", which is likewise already smoked, so I reckon that's a decent Spanification tbh. :thup:

:milner:

The original quote was "Smoke me a kipper...", which is likewise already smoked, so I reckon that's a decent Spanification tbh. :thup:

Chorizo is not normally smoked. You can get a smoked one but its not that common. It does contain alot of smoked paprika though.

Chorizo is not normally smoked. You can get a smoked one but its not that common. It does contain alot of smoked paprika though.

:lol: This is getting out of hand. I can categorically state that I am not an expert on smoking Spanish sausages.

:lol: This is getting out of hand. I can categorically state that I am not an expert on smoking Spanish sausages.

If Rafa asked I would be.

Upon reading the wikipedia entry on chorizo I realise that Gorilla is right so Ian's original post was not only erudite and witty but also factually and technically correct.  I humbly apologise for my embarrassing lack of knowledge regarding Iberian meat delicacies.  I've let myself down and i've let the forum down.

On the kipper front, possibly Ace Rimmer enjoys them double smoked or encourages his colleagues to skin up dried smoked fish as a pre breakfast livener.

Upon reading the wikipedia entry on chorizo I realise that Gorilla is right so Ian's original post was not only erudite and witty but also factually and technically correct.  I humbly apologise for my embarrassing lack of knowledge regarding Iberian meat delicacies.  I've let myself down and i've let the forum down.

On the kipper front, possibly Ace Rimmer enjoys them double smoked or encourages his colleagues to skin up dried smoked fish as a pre breakfast livener.

Don't beat yourself up, mate, we've all been there. :thup:

:lol: Imagine not knowing your chorizos.

When was the last time we were dangerous from set pieces? Cabayes free kicks? Sunderlands free kicks were almost every time whipped in to dangerous area. How fking difficult it is to have someone but in a decent delivery?

Hopefully Rafa can sort this out too, its one of the things you can change quickly and it's a lot easier to score from  a set penis.

Problem is we have lack of aerial threat rather than simply the delivery. People like Sissoko for example who are 6ft3 and s**** in the air

True. Still think we should score more than something like 1 goal a season from set pieces.

Norwich are being under-rated

In what sense? if you can't beat a team that has been in the relegation zone all season then you deserve what you get.

They aren't in the relegation zone and we are. So i'm not confident we'll go and beat them at their ground. Didn't manage it at home against Villa, home or away against Sunderland. 2 fortunate away wins all season. I'm not confident at all. Norwich not winning and us beating Sunderland would've given us some much needed confidence and momentum but that's now in Norwich;s favour. It's also us that must win and them that could take a draw, changes the complexion of the game.

We need to win 4 out of our last 8.... don't see it. Hope i'm proved wrong.

They were awful in the first half against West Brom. They have the same issues as us an Sunderland, can't score and lack creativity. It's honestly a toss up between the three teams. We have Rafa though, so I have some confidence.

It's not a toss up though. They currently have more points than us. We might be equally as crap but we can't perform as bad. Sunderland also possess a goalscorer.

Problem is we have lack of aerial threat rather than simply the delivery. People like Sissoko for example who are 6ft3 and s**** in the air

Another reason we should start De Jong. He's good in the air I think. Remember him scoring a sweet header against Man City in the champions League.