Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Just fucking incredible. Would have been 5-0 at a minimum under Pardew, Carver or McClaren. Clearly they actually trust him and have gotten in line at least a little.

Spot on

Whoops, somehow I left out "after going 2-0 down" but point stands regardless :lol:

That Rafa Benitez chant man, I can't get it out of my head. :smitten:

Which fans were singing it?

Our fans have been belting it out constantly since the Swansea game. I don't think Liverpool fans would join in while they have Klopp on the touchline, but if they felt it was appropriate then that's fine by me.

Our fans have been belting it out constantly since the Swansea game. I don't think Liverpool fans would join in while they have Klopp on the touchline, but if they felt it was appropriate then that's fine by me.

No, I didn't think we would (well, maybe once before kick-off), but it is so fucking catchy.

What words do youse lot sing? You don't have Xabi Alonso, Garcia and Nunez.

He's just exceptional. His game management is second to none and exudes confidence and calm whenever he speaks, had we had another 5 or 6 games to go I'd be backing us to get out of it but unfortunately we've only got 3.

Just hoping and praying that he's here regardless, I don't think it's very likely if we go but I hope he gives us a season, just one season in the Championship to see if we can bounce straight back. If we don't and he moves on then so be it but I'd love to think he'd stay for a bit to give it a pop.

Guest neesy111

He's a magician with substitutions

He's subs today didn't make any impact tbh.  It was the way we went more attacking at HT.

No, I didn't think we would (well, maybe once before kick-off), but it is so fucking catchy.

What words do youse lot sing? You don't have Xabi Alonso, Garcia and Nunez.

Our version is simple yet elegant:

Raaaaafa Benitez.....RAAAAAAAFAA BENITEZ!! Rafa Benitez.....