Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Looking at that picture, you can't help but smile and have to nearly pinch yourself, we have Rafa Benitez as manager. The only other manager who would be invited to that in recent memory would have been SBR.

Kevin Keegan man.

Was thinking more on the lines of how the UEFA is set up...but of course I agree with you man.

Neither can I, but when they're moving to Palace and Watford you have to question their IQ.

They're both in the PL. We aren't. The money is also likely to be better

Palace have finished above us for the last 3 PL seasons.

We sign players from traditionally much bigger clubs than us from Europe. Your Ajax's and such. Go from playing CL to struggling in the PL. The same reason those guys came to us is the same reason players are leaving us for Palace & Watford. Outside of 4-5 clubs in Europe, the PL is the Holy Grail.

We aren't in this divsion because of a scandal. We are in it because we've been consistently pap. We are a big club but this isn't like Juve or Man U being in the second division of their leagues where staying might be justified for our best players.

Stop dropping those truthbombs, bro. Cuts like a Brian Adams-sharpened knife.

:lol: what a dweeb.

Anyway TCD I kna why we aren't in the division, I don't need that explaining to me. You won't convince me that Palace is a good move from us though, Premiership or not, especially when your argument is "we were shit when we were managed by the bloke who's now managing Palace."

Also I'm not sure you saw like but Ritchie left THE HOLY GRAIL to join us. I think he made a good move, I think Townsend made an awful one.