Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Fucking hell if it's a Charnley fuck up and his job is on the line then that's good news and a big fucking hurdle out the way should he go. We clearly don't have anyone at the club with any sort of transfer negotiation skills and haven't done for years.

Charnley just does what he's told man. He did an absolute fuck load of transfers in the summer. It's not like significant scientific research he's doing, it's a transaction.

We've gone from the most positive the club has been in years, to doom and gloom in weeks. Cheers Mike. ?

I can safely say that if Rafa walks I won't even be looking for our results on TV next season.

Fucking hell if it's a Charnley fuck up and his job is on the line then that's good news and a big fucking hurdle out the way should he go. We clearly don't have anyone at the club with any sort of transfer negotiation skills and haven't done for years.

Charnley just does what he's told man. He did an absolute fuck load of transfers in the summer. It's not like significant scientific research he's doing, it's a transaction.

Yup.

There's absolutely nowt in any of that. He was clearly pissed off last night. As others have said, if he was going to walk, he'd have done it by now.

Just got to hope we get promoted and MA is prepared to spend in the summer.

I don't agree. I think Rafa being the man he is will see out this season, but this is a shot across Ashley's bow that unless he gets backed in the summer he's gone. I'm not sure he'll walk away for nowt either, if his contract was watertight, he could sue for constructive dismissal if there's been interference from the top in his domain.

f***ing hell if it's a Charnley f*** up and his job is on the line then that's good news and a big f***ing hurdle out the way should he go. We clearly don't have anyone at the club with any sort of transfer negotiation skills and haven't done for years.

There's no way this is a Charnley f*** up.

I honestly can't grasp the mentality of some people clutching at 'Charnley this, Carr that, Pardew the other'.

The root cause of the years of misery is Mike f***ing Ashley FFS.

Can't you put together the reemergence of this fucktard (see stories of 3 weeks ago) and a shameful transfer window?

The big fat c*** was nowhere to be seen in the summer and business got done, so let's not pull the Charnley card.

A million times this. The Fatman Owner is the root of all evil. Everyone else is a stooge working towards his goals.

This isn't Charnley's fault.  Everything went smoothly in the summer. This has all come about since the fat cunt has stuck his fat nose in again. If Charnley's goes it'll be Carr or Kinnear who get his job and Rafa will walk.

Just been listening to Talksport, Freddie Shepherd on saying he agrees with Ashley on the Townsend deal. Everything was in Crystal Pallace favour and it didn't make financial sense. Also said Rafa is like every other manager, always wanting more money/players.

Shepherd also blamed fan pressure for buying Owen, he didn't want the deal.

Just been listening to Talksport, Freddie Shepherd on saying he agrees with Ashley on the Townsend deal. Everything was in Crystal Pallace favour and it didn't make financial sense. Also said Rafa is like every other manager, always wanting more money/players.

WTF! Didn't Souness come out and state that Shepherd bought Owen and the he instead wanted Anelka?

Eh Fan pressure to buy Owen ?  I don't recall people in the stadium of outside the ground, posting on forums or fanzines demanding we sign Michael Owen.  The deal came out of the blue  :lol:

A bit of history being rewritten here and as always the people at fault never have the guts to own up to tragic mistakes.  :undecided:

This isn't Charnley's fault.  Everything went smoothly in the summer. This has all come about since the fat cunt has stuck his fat nose in again. If Charnley's goes it'll be Carr or Kinnear who get his job and Rafa will walk.

It might not be Charnley's fault, but he'd be an easy scapegoat if Ashley wants to avoid a showdown with Rafa. It would be easy enough to sack the lickspittle and put the blame on him rather than go up against Rafa in a public vote at St James. It's pretty clear now that Benitez is preparing for a media war, he's not going to lick Mike Ashley's arse like Pardew or McClaren would. Ashley would have to be mental to go against him in the longer game, he's got far more to lose than Rafa.

Dear me, never underestimate the fat spiteful cunt's ability to wade in thinking he knows better. The Benitez appointment is the first thing Ashley has done right in years and he seems determined to fuck it up.

Wasn't sure who you were talking about until the 2nd sentence :lol:

Freddie seemed to have lost his bravado while sat on the hospital bed and the club sold under his nose without a single say in the matter. Lord, what an obedient sad little cretin. Reminds me of Reek from Thrones.

Fair play to you for all discussing it like, I absolutely can't be arsed anymore. There are no lengths to which Ashley and his goon squad will not manage to deliberately f*** up a good thing.

:thup:

I felt that way for a long time tbh, when Rafa arrived it helped somewhat but it didn't last that long and it had nothing more than the effect of a plaster on a shotgun wound.