Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Sick of hearing from people supposedly in the know that Rafa is gone in the Summer and he's being professional in getting us up.  Surely Ashley and the regime wont want to fuck this all up over a couple of quid here and there.

This is what this season's been about like. Preparation for games like and then next season. We could have been more expansive, more attractive, but this squad will know exactly what's needed next season now and it'll pay off.

Yep. All those awkward performances where we kept our shape and played shit football are starting to pay off. They'll hold us in good stead next season as well, this has been an excellent grounding for these players in the way Rafa wants his teams to work.

If we can keep him I have very little doubt that he'll become the best manager we've had in modern times.  He had us set up superbly today and we've played in mid week so he's had little time with the players to work on a plan.  Remember when we had a fraud that told us we couldn't play 2 games a week? 

Rafa leaves nothing to chance and he's managing everything like the top manager that he is.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ashley hadn't been looking at Wagner and thinking how easy it is to do this on the cheap if he pushed Rafa out. I hope today taught him something.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ashley hadn't been looking at Wagner and thinking how easy it is to do this on the cheap if he pushed Rafa out. I hope today taught him something.

I doubt Ashley has even heard of Wagner.

Oh he will have done. 

http://www.getanact.com/filestorage/wagner_1.jpg

We've had manager after manager trying to make us play the way Rafa's got us playing, and we've conceded bucketloads of goals under the predecessors while also getting relegated. THIS is how you build a defence, Pardew, you fucking cunt of a gerbil.

Oh he will have done. 

http://www.getanact.com/filestorage/wagner_1.jpg

:lol:

Guest palnese

We'll frustrate the fuck out of some of the top teams next season.

More worried about the lesser sides at home

He knew exactly how to play against Huddersfield today. Not many teams know how too, and it's a tactic where everyone has to stick to their position 100% of the time and takes loads of work in the training ground. He got this performance out of the players and did it with little time to prepare after our last match. It is these types of games where you see a difference between great managers, and chumps like Pardew.

He'll not want us to be a mid-table side like, I'd be massively surprised if he didn't want to put together a squad that will at least challenge for Europe within the first season, and then he'll want to push on and go for the Champions League. He didn't come here to piss about.

He'll not want us to be a mid-table side like, I'd be massively surprised if he didn't want to put together a squad that will at least challenge for Europe within the first season, and then he'll want to push on and go for the Champions League. He didn't come here to p*ss about.

That would be massively unrealistic and I think if he's one thing, he's realistic.