Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

When can we formally start booing him?  Team selection Monday night I reckon

It's gonna be a media storm if he takes us on.  Evidence if it were ever needed that there really is only one club in the NE

What if when Pardew went that Benitez was the man they lined up (it was rumoured that he was on the shortlist), but then Real Madrid came in for him. What if all that was the plan and McClaren was the back up guy all along?

What if when Pardew went that Benitez was the man they lined up (it was rumoured that he was on the shortlist), but then Real Madrid came in for him. What if all that was the plan and McClaren was the back up guy all along?

Wtf are you on about?

I don't blame your mind for being broken mate, mine is too.

Kids - just say NO

It's been a hard hard session on Friday morning glue bags in the Stifler residence again.

:lol:  Exactly, what if?

Still expecting one last 'curve ball' before this is confirmed.

Something is bound to happen. It always does - probably won't get confirmed til Monday because the SJP printer gets jammed.

If we somehow stay up, this gives me a f***ing headache as what to do with my season ticket like. Rafaball excites me.

I'm moving home and buying a season ticket, f*** it.

Edit: but wait, Ashley :sad:

It is rather exciting like.

Something is bound to happen. It always does - probably won't get confirmed til Monday because the SJP printer gets jammed.

Charner's has left the club pen at home.

The Premier League decide four teams will go down this season.

I was really ready to hate this club and not give a shit anymore, than they do this - appoint our best manager in many years! :lol:

What a coup, honestly. And I respect that Benitez has taken on this challenge when many others wouldn't. He sees NUFC for what we truly are underneath the Ashley bullshit. Stay up and it could be a bright future.

Or it runs out of ink and no where is open until Monday where they can buy replacement ink.

The Premier League decide four teams will go down this season.

Benitez comes over all 'Chris Feather'

Probably get docked 3 points for failing to do the pre match press conference on time.

Hopefully this is the start of a change in tact. Hopefully we will bin the Thumb, Carr and Moncur, give Benitez the full reign and employ a proper Director of Football a David Dein type.