Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

SSN now reporting that he should be in the dugout for Monday and will take training tomorrow.

SSN talk utter tosh though cos it makes people turn on SSN

I only watch other people watch it on here, like they do with the football on a Saturday.

SSN now reporting that he should be in the dugout for Monday and will take training tomorrow.

They didn't say that anyway, they said Cathro and Beardsley might be in the dugout, they basically don't know and I would guess nobody does.

Anybody more nervous now of relegation?

My apathy will be completely gone if Rafa is in charge, staying up will mean something.

It's going to be excruciating watching the last ten games knowing that if we stay up we get Rafa and if we go down we revert back to type.

My apathy will be completely gone if Rafa is in charge, staying up will mean something.

It's going to be excruciating watching the last ten games knowing that if we stay up we get Rafa and if we go down we revert back to type.

This is what is stopping me being over the moon, it's turned the next 10 games into a nightmare :lol: I had completely switched off all emotion towards the club until now.

This is what is stopping me being over the moon, it's turned the next 10 games into a nightmare :lol: I had completely switched off all emotion towards the club until now.

If we win 5 in a row this place will be bouncing, won't want the season to end.

Same. :lol: How dare they make me give a shit.

If we win 2 in a row this place will be bouncing, won't want the season to end.

They didn't say that anyway, they said Cathro and Beardsley might be in the dugout, they basically don't know and I would guess nobody does.

Said that Carhro and Beardsley were planned to be in charge on Monday but now that McClaren has been sacked they expect Benitez to take training tomorrow and be in the dugout on Monday.

If/When Benitez signs, do you think this will be the same unveiling as McClaren... i.e. interview on NUFCTV then released to the various media partners, or something a bit more public/formal, given the apparent feeling about his arrival?

If/When Benitez signs, do you think this will be the same unveiling as McClaren... i.e. interview on NUFCTV then released to the various media partners, or something a bit more public/formal, given the apparent feeling about his arrival?

If I was PR I would say go more professional and focussed than happy and smiling. He only stays if we don't go down, so everything has to be about the next 10 games at the moment.

No, it will be a statement, maybe a limited interview, possibly combined with the pre-match interview. There will be one picture at most and he will be busy getting the squad ready for Monday. No way they will take time out to take photos from every area of the ground and such.