Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Doesn't make good reading at all, but well done to Rafa for actually calling them out on it. Fingers crossed this pushes Ashley/Charnley to pull their fingers out their arses, but I'm not hopeful.

I'm hoping Rafa is committed to the fans more than anything and hangs on until we're hopefully sold.

No one will buy us for the price the fat fuck wants and Benitez will be long gone come august

Either it all goes ok, Benitez is happy and I can enjoy the season.  Or that cunt pisses about, Benitez leaves and I forget about Newcastle United.  Either way at least I have some closure, not like waiting for Pardew to be sacked with the thin hope a good manager may be able to push us forward despite Ashley.  If it goes wrong here its been made 100% clear that its utterly pointless to support them under Ashley.

Either it all goes ok, Benitez is happy and I can enjoy the season.  Or that cunt pisses about, Benitez leaves and I forget about Newcastle United.  Either way at least I have some closure, not like waiting for Pardew to be sacked with the thin hope a good manager may be able to push us forward despite Ashley.  If it goes wrong here its been made 100% clear that its utterly pointless to support them under Ashley.

Pretty much my view as well, that's why I didn't buy a season ticket and I haven't bought a shirt yet. Was always going to be after the summer when the future really became clear.

Doesn't make good reading at all, but well done to Rafa for actually calling them out on it. Fingers crossed this pushes Ashley/Charnley to pull their fingers out their arses, but I'm not hopeful.

I'm hoping Rafa is committed to the fans more than anything and hangs on until we're hopefully sold.

No one will buy us for the price the fat fuck wants and Benitez will be long gone come august

Wow!! Gone well before August on the strength of that statement. Next week must be it then.

Poor old Rafa really is going to have to be careful when he speaks to the press  :lol:

“You need to adjust the team.

“Then hopefully we can bring some players and add to what we are looking for.”

This is important, a big reason we havent made the signings we want yet is that we havent been able to get rid of the deadwood as of yet

Why do we need to get rid of deadwood first? If the money's there we should spend it. Then if someone wants to buy our deadwood we can shift them as and when.

This is important, a big reason we havent made the signings we want yet is that we havent been able to get rid of the deadwood as of yet

Why do we need to get rid of deadwood first? If the money's there we should spend it. Then if someone wants to buy our deadwood we can shift them as and when.

TBF I think that's just how football clubs work by default. We won't just stockpile players we don't have a squad number for.

TBF I think that's just how football clubs work by default. We won't just stockpile players we don't have a squad number for.

That would include players like Gamez, Lazaar, Diame and Hanley then who were brought in by Rafa. Is the club then saying "you wanted these players, now we have to shift them if you want any new players"?

They aren't going to spend 50/60m on 2/3 PL ready players to make the first team competitive. End of story.

As I understand it there's a budget of £70m supposedly, what difference does it make if we spend it on 2/3 players or 7?

That would include players like Gamez, Lazaar, Diame and Hanley then who were brought in by Rafa. Is the club then saying "you wanted these players, now we have to shift them if you want any new players"?

Well we might be talking about players like Riviere, Krul, Murphy etc, we don't really know. Might just be a practical issue of limited squad space.

Is there footage of the interview ?

As that line in the title is the one being seized upon, was he smiling or frowning when he said those words ?

Neither really, he mentions Jan and the 30mil profit & they tried to go early (this summer) but sometimes you have to wait. He knows the numbers and what resources they have and still remains confident.

It was on sky sports.

Is there footage of the interview ?

As that line in the title is the one being seized upon, was he smiling or frowning when he said those words ?

Neither really, he mentions Jan and the 30mil profit & they tried to go early (this summer) but sometimes you have to wait. He knows the numbers and what resources they have and still remains confident.

It was on sky sports.

Doesn't sound too bad put like that :lol:

My poor brain.