Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Nothing wrong with Rafa "questioning" Mike Ashley's intentions/promises, or at least implying towards it to some degree. Happy he's doing it instead of licking his fat ass full of half melted chips. Can't see Ashley being too happy about Rafa's comments (even though it's his own fault for failing to deliver, so far anyway).  It will all blow up soon and go to shit, just a question of time. At least Rafa won't stand up to it and just accept, he'll leave. Maybe my life would be better off without Newcastle...

Nothing wrong with Rafa "questioning" Mike Ashley's intentions/promises, or at least implying towards it to some degree. Happy he's doing it instead of licking his fat ass full of half melted chips. Can't see Ashley being too happy about Rafa's comments (even though it's his own fault for failing to deliver, so far anyway).  It will all blow up soon and go to s***, just a question of time. At least Rafa won't stand up to it and just accept, he'll leave. Maybe my life would be better off without Newcastle...

Its just a matter of time before the fall out begins.

This shouldn't be an issue, Rafa should be spending money however he sees fit. Best case scenario is that he's just pushing Ashley to complete deals and it'll all work out. I'm mentally preparing to follow a different sport mind...

Is Ashley really gonna be that arsed now that the season ticket money is in, and he;s guaranteed £100 million this season from the TV deaL? The man doesn't give a flying fuck, apart from reveling in playing with the hopes and fears of the fanbase. :(

In context with the rest of the statement it doesn't hit as bad...but it's there and when you stop and dissect it...it's clear he's currently in the dark with what's going on.

An absolutely disgraceful way to treat a man of his calibre, especially as he could improve your business tenfold.

They really are scum.

Did the same with two established club legends.  Why would he care about a guy that's been here 1 1/2 seasons.

I dont think Ashley likes anybody- subordinates, Mps , customers  holding him to account tbh.

Obviously not, that's why he's been hiring lickspittles for the past 10 years. That said, it ended up costing him a lot of money when it backfired. He's already described Rafa as a very impressive man so he knows what he's dealing with, if he wants competency he'll have to be prepared for some home truths from that very impressive man he hired.

Really wish this would come to a head one way or another now, either he stays and we can actually enjoy being a supporter, or he walks and we hate Ashley and want us to lose every week again.

If Rafa goes we wont exist every week to most fans, until Mike fucks off :lol:

Personally I think the only reason that Rafa is still here is the fans, and that he's fallen in love with Newcastle. He will give the club as much of a chance as possible, he really wants to make something good of this club for the fans and himself, long term. However he won't give it unlimited amount of time or patience, and I'm afraid the cup is about to be full.

At a guess it seems like Rafa is asking for specific players, the prices are high and the club are trying to get him to go for cheaper alternatives. He's sticking to his guns and now there's a stand-off.

July has been the worst Christmas ever.

:lol:

Well, of all the managers I've ever seen speak publically, e.g. interviews etc., Rafa Benitez is probably the most careful and deliberate in what he says. Every single word is spoken for a purpose. Rafa knows football politics incredibly well, this is his way of kicking Lee up the bum through Mike imo. It's a bold move but unfortunately necessary. When you have a glorified secretary in charge of transfer negotiations it's never going to go well.

Wonder how long Rafa will put up with this shit, that's the question.