Norwich City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 2nd April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Cuba knows the Dr. Phillips area really well so you should PM him. That's closer to you.

Will do if we can't find anything over the next day or so. Ain't done I drive yet so that may be Saturday.

Could Cisse play off Mitro? I'd rather see half-chances fall to Cisse, but think Mitro is more likely to win the ball in the final third.

I'd feel more confident of goals if both started. If that means going to a 4-4-2 formation then we should do it. We have to get goals into this side.

Any idea where in Orlando (based in Buena Vista) to watch this ?

There's an Irish bar which shows all of our games as you come along the 192, near to the 27, it's where pizza Hut is. I think that's quite a drive for you though.

Edit : ron has already answered this.

Cheers Ron. May be taxi as driving may not be an option drink wise. Least it seems like it'll be on . Any closer would be helpful anyone.

You should probably go there; probably best. Few of the other places are now closed.

I also live in Orlando, fyi.

Cheers Ron. May be taxi as driving may not be an option drink wise. Least it seems like it'll be on . Any closer would be helpful anyone.

You should probably go there; probably best. Few of the other places are now closed.

Cheers.

Cheers. Wish I'd booked hols on the moon actually so I could miss this without even any temptation.

Darlow; Sterry, Lascelles, Mbemba, Anita; Sissoko, Shelvey, Wijnaldum, Townsend; ??, Mitrovic

with the ?? being one of Perez, De Jong or Cisse. Think that's what he'll end up going for.

Darlow

Anita

Fistpumps

Lascelles

Mbemba

Wijnaldum

Shelvey

Sissoko

Townsend

De Jong

Mitrovic

Would like to see that but most likely Gini and Sissoko will swap positions. Not really sure how Sissoko would perform playing through the middle.

Would love to have a front 3 of de Jong behind Mitrovic and Cisse but that would decimate our midfield.

We really need Mbabu at LB. If he's there, at least we get to avoid Fistpumps in the side unless like some have said, he plays RB. If Mbabu can play, get Townsend on the left again. Both are direct, attacking and pacey. Will be a good combo with Mbabu making overlapping runs.

Put Fistpumps RB, always preferred him there.

He could do a job in his teens/early 20s there, he would be destroyed there now.

The last time I can remember him playing there.  Was in some God awful game, where Danny Simpson, played right wing :lol:  I'm sure I'm not making that up?  It was during the Pardew era, I believe?

We will not win. No manager in the world can make our defence good.

It's already improved quite a lot.

Going from absolutely fucking turbo shit, to shit is improvement I suppose.

We were second best, at home, to a s**** Mackem side last time we played.

We haven't won any of the last five games.

Our next game is away to a team fighting to stay in the division.

we`re doomed - get over it

(Edit: without a Goalie)

We were second best, at home, to a s**** Mackem side last time we played.

We haven't won any of the last five games.

Our next game is away to a team fighting to stay in the division.

we`re doomed - get over it

(Edit: without a Goalie)

Im well over it, ive pretty much sat on 9 all season.