Norwich City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 2nd April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

I'm reasonably confident that we can get a good result from this game if we can stay compact and the defence offer some cover for the keeper who will need help.  We have some good players who clearly weren't playing for McClaren and we have a top manager who can organise us and can actually add to and change our game during the game and that is a strange feeling.

This is a game I'm looking forward to watching and regardless of what some say, it's not a must win game even if we could do with all 3 points as we could lose this and still stay up but I think we will win.

The bottom teams are where they are for a reason and we're the only ones who have good reason to be positive and the reason is our new manager.

Bring it on.

Gan'on, Mick!

In that case, just look for NBCsn, NBC News Channel 8 and USA channel for football.  You wont get access to all the live games broadcast on TV with any other  cable provider unless you have internet access to the cable account of the hotel (not very likely).

Eh ? It's on live as you say on USA network and we have that channel, watched 30secs of NCIS this afternoon to make sure we got it.

Hard to imagine the club staying up if Norwich win this and Sunderland also get points - we are fast running out of games and at this stage, confidence derived from a result in a 6 pointer like this will go a long way to determining how things go in the remainder of games. To me, this game is almost as crucial as the game v Portsmouth in 1992 when David Kelly scored that amazing winner as time was running out ; had we even drawn that game we would almost certainly have gone down and all that happened from then on would never have taken place.

If Norwich win this, esp by more than one goal, they will have a huge boost for the rest of the season and the bookies will make us second favourites for the drop.

It's very much a must win, like. While we wouldn't be mathematically down..it would be a huge loss and hand way too much to our closest rivals.

It's definitely a must-not-lose. 3 points is a catchable gap, 6 points and it's all over realistically.

In that case, just look for NBCsn, NBC News Channel 8 and USA channel for football.  You wont get access to all the live games broadcast on TV with any other  cable provider unless you have internet access to the cable account of the hotel (not very likely).

Eh ? It's on live as you say on USA network and we have that channel, watched 30secs of NCIS this afternoon to make sure we got it.

You turned NCIS off after 30 seconds? Whats wromg with you man? :D

I would go for this:

Darlow

Anita, Mbemba, Taylor, Lascelles;

Shelvey, Tiote

Townsend  Gini    Perez

Mitro

Can't see Moussa getting dropped though. I would prefer Sissoko at LB just to keep Taylor out of the team but it would be too much of a gamble. What's the latest on Janmaat?

Can't see where our goals will come from, especially as there is virtually zero chance of us keeping a clean sheet meaning we will have to score at least twice.

Like most of said, we are all but down with a defeat tomorrow.

Must defeat Norwich and Sunderland not pick up anything is the best result for us. Still 1 game in hand compared to Norwich. Secondly, if we do win and Sunderland also win, then it becomes a matter of us getting 2 more points than they do in the remaining 7. Its' all about 2+ on Sunderland and 4+ on Norwich from tomorrow forward.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  7m7 minutes ago

Haidara definitely out of contention for Norwich game  #nufc

Coloccini ruled out of the game v Norwich but in contention for clash at Southampton #nufc

Cheick Tiote will be included in the squad for #nufc #NCFC

Daryl Janmaat declared fit for #nufc trip to Norwich

@BenDinnery  5m5 minutes ago

Benitez says someone will play 'out of position' at left-back. #NUFC