Norwich City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 2nd April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Sissoko on the left. :anguish:

Don't like the lineup tbh, hope Rafa proves me wrong.

Don't know what's going on there mind, it would be far more logical for Sissoko and Townsend to switch wings.

Don't know what's going on there mind, it would be far more logical for Sissoko and Townsend to switch wings.

Sure Rafa has a plan, will judge it on the performance. f***ing terifying though[emoji38]

Mitrovic isn't even on the bench according to the BBC sport app is that right??

I mean the game doesn't kick off for another 50 minutes so probably.

He's showing up as on the bench now. I finished work at 2, checked the lineups and nearly had a heart attack. Thought he'd been dropped altogether.

Anguish face :lol:

Front four looks all over the place, can't see it working with Townsend and Sissoko cutting inside all the time. Never a fan of Cisse as a lone striker either, think we'll struggle to retain possession up top.

I do think the CM partnership could be good though, they should complement each other well.

Sissoko on the left is a pretty clear effort to break up him and Janmaat like, it gives us more balance and makes us far less predictable. Since Rafa has taken over we haven't exactly been swashbuckling or out but we've deffinitely looked far more likely to score.

Sissoko on the left is a pretty clear effort to break up him and Janmaat like, it gives us more balance and makes us far less predictable. Since Rafa has taken over we haven't exactly been swashbuckling or out but we've deffinitely looked far more likely to score.

Yep, I completely agree with this move from Rafa.

Yes but last game Townsend ignored Janmaats runs most of the game, you could see the frustration all over Janmaats face. Nothing worse for a fullback to get up and support the wide player to then be unused in better positions. Thought Townsend was dreadful vs Mackems. Most were but he showed the intelligence of an Obertan.