Norwich City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 2nd April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

McClaren would have been mullered for that team, hope he knows what he's doing. :undecided:

Don't see too much wrong with it tbh, I know lots on here aren't fans of Tiote or Cisse, but we haven't looked better for their absence. I would have had Lascelles ahead of Taylor though.

A bit disapointed both De Jong and Mitrovic doesn't start. Wanted at least 1 of them to start and if it was Cisse getting the nod up front, hope Mitro alongside him or De Jong supporting him would have suited us. Quite sick of Gini on away days.

McClaren would have been mullered for that team, hope he knows what he's doing. :undecided:

Bar switching the striker it's pretty uncontentious IMO.

You'd have Taylor over Lascelles? No De Jong, Perez or Mitrovic?

They're both as bad as each other IMO and I'd have brought in Tiote too, allows Shelvey to get forward more. He was very unlikely to drop Sissoko, Townsend or Wijnaldum as they're the only players we have who can run so unfortunately others have to make way.

I think it's been pretty obvious we'll play more direct to avoid getting picked off on the break under Rafa so far and those players fit that system best. I'm as big a fan of Ayoze as anyone too.

I must've been watching a different team for the previous season and a bit because I have no idea what De Jong has done to show he should even be close to starting  :lol: Perez and Mitro, yes, but not De Jong. I'd have definitely played Lascelles over Taylor.

What happened to Saivet? ???

Hopefully someone kept the receipt for him and he can be returned.

Not unhappy with that line up, I trust Rafa..he'll know why he's picked that team..