Norwich City 3-2 Newcastle United - post match depression from page 42

Disco

Can't get over the amount of them back at the end, in a game it was fucking imperative we didn't lose.

Was fucking amateur hour at the back for the full game. It's fucking pathetic, every fucking week.

That was as bad a defensive performance as I've seen, there was no doubling up on wide players and the central defenders might as well have stayed in the dressing room. Surprising since Rafa's meant to be big on organising shape and being compact. That was about as compact as Katie Price's minge.

Can't get over the amount of them back at the end, in a game it was f***ing imperative we didn't lose.

Was f***ing amateur hour at the back for the full game. It's f***ing pathetic, every f***ing week.

That was as bad a defensive performance as I've seen, there was no doubling up on wide players and the central defenders might as well have stayed in the dressing room. Surprising since Rafa's meant to be big on organising shape and being compact. That was about as compact as Katie Price's minge.

The players have to want to put the work in. Rafa should forget the arm-round-the-shoulder stuff and realise the majority of this lot need a fucking kicking. It's not confidence with our lot, there's no will because they think they're going to piss off to another club after this.

Can't get over the amount of them back at the end, in a game it was fucking imperative we didn't lose.

Was fucking amateur hour at the back for the full game. It's fucking pathetic, every fucking week.

It's alreet though, just give away loads of needless FKs by diving in when you can't win it to relieve some pressure :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Still feeling that goal man. Feels like I'm on a dirty whizz comedown.

Somehow worse when your stream's behind and you're made aware by posts on here. The waiting for the goal is horrible.

Somehow worse when your stream's behind and you're made aware by posts on here. The waiting for the goal is horrible.

I'm with you there.

Sums up what will be Rafa's short time here. Renewed hope and passion followed by a firm kick in the face and more pain than not caring in the first place.

From Rafa to the likes of Pearson of fucking Redknapp. And that is best case scenario. I don't know what part is worse... all the shit that is going to come with this fall or the fact I still care enough for it to make me upset.

We need to stop keeping away soft free kicks in wide areas. We failed to properly clear 3 free kicks that were dubious but easy for referees to give, players fall over and get a nothing decision. We have conceded loads of goals like this, it has to stop. I didn't think any were free kicks and the winner came from a ball where the player in the middle only got the chance to pass because of a hand ball.

Anyway Championship here we come.

Think I'd rather we lost 3-0 :lol:

This, I was fine and angry at 1-0. But 1-1, 2-2, ugh. :( that third absolutely leveled me.

Fucking pouring outside here; power went in/out due to lightning, this is just a day made to be fucking depressed.

Really glad I made the effort to watch that. Grim. Just grim.

Fucking shame on us for having feeling again for this club, I was perfectly ready for relegation and taking a far step away until Ashley was gone.

We were second best in every department to a Norwich side that is the 4th worst team in the league.

Twice we somehow conjured undeserved equalisers and it took them precisely 2 minutes to put us back in our fucking place.

Shameful.

The worst is another free kick on that left hand channel by a stupid foul led to another fucking goal, 3 matches in a row. Failure to clear our lines led to their other 2 goals. Finally with that all being said, at 2-2 Cisse nearly loops an impossible header that the useless cunt Ruddy actually saved. Such a fucking nonsense keeper that we failed to test properly.