Southampton 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 09/04/16 - post-match whatever from page 23

BlueStar

Shelvey would be more effective if he buried himself in the pitch and players played one two's off his shiny bonce.

He really is shit, can't dictate a game and offers fuck all.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Think I said it in the planning for the championship-thread, but if we manage to, we should sell everyone in the first team picture possible bar Lascelles, Mbemba, Perez and Mitrovic and fight tooth and nail to keep Benitez, give him full control of team and transfers in order to try and build a better culture at the club.

Shelvey would be more effective if he buried himself in the pitch and players played one two's off his shiny bonce.

Nah mate he gets stuck in.  Or something.

That's what everyone was telling me when I was saying all of this weeks ago

We just don't deserve PL status. We're at the point now where every f***ing braindead decision since our last relegation is manifesting itself on the field every game: players physically unfit for purpose, lack of legitimate investment in the most important areas of the team, players being attracted to the club as a stepping stone and subsequently lying down on the job when it doesn't materialise. Going down is the least these c***s deserve, from Ashley to the idiot fans who've let it happen.

:clap: :clap:

I feel sick saying this but that's spot on Ronaldo

Can't argue with any of that at all! Ah well, I decided after the last match that we were already relegated so I don't feel as bad now anyways, it's all a bit sad really but I'm not going to let it get me down, the club in it's current incarnation just isn't worth it.

We just don't deserve PL status. We're at the point now where every f***ing braindead decision since our last relegation is manifesting itself on the field every game: players physically unfit for purpose, lack of legitimate investment in the most important areas of the team, players being attracted to the club as a stepping stone and subsequently lying down on the job when it doesn't materialise. Going down is the least these c***s deserve, from Ashley to the idiot fans who've let it happen.

:thup:

Think I said it in the planning for the championship-thread, but if we manage to, we should sell everyone in the first team picture possible bar Lascelles, Mbemba, Perez and Mitrovic and fight tooth and nail to keep Benitez, give him full control of team and transfers in order to try and build a better culture at the club.

No chance if Rafa Benitez going to manage in the championship

If we lose this and Norwich win I hope Rafa dumps the lot and starts playing a few different players. I would start Lascelles and Mbemba, put Saivet in for Wijnaldum. Play De Jong and play anyone but Sissoko

We just don't deserve PL status. We're at the point now where every fucking braindead decision since our last relegation is manifesting itself on the field every game: players physically unfit for purpose, lack of legitimate investment in the most important areas of the team, players being attracted to the club as a stepping stone and subsequently lying down on the job when it doesn't materialise. Going down is the least these cunts deserve, from Ashley to the idiot fans who've let it happen.

We disagree on many things but certainly not this. Well said.

Loves sprinting forward when the other team have the ball to make it look like he's trying, leaving a massive space between our midfield and defence

He really is s***, can't dictate a game and offers f*** all.

He's had one good game against West Ham and then been garbage since, same as Townsend just terrible

:thup:

Ronnie's got that statement spot on.

Aye, we're as good as down.

Players have given up. Annoying thing is, even though he only had 10 games left, we still had/have games against teams around us, but the players couldn't give a ****.... they aren't even putting up a fight. Only Villa having been worse than us for longer, has saved us going down bottom.

Don't blame Rafa at all, and now can only hope he fancies a one season hit at getting us back up.

Give him control, let him clear out the bottlers, and restart.

Anyone who thinks next season is going to be any better in the Championship, needs a good hard slap. When the owner doesn't care and hasn't for long time, it permeates the whole club. We are rotten and the only way that changes is if Ashley sells up.

Disgraceful;.

I wonder if big Al feels (other than sick as a fan) somewhat emancipated given that even Rafa couldn't do anything in a similar situation?

I know they haven't, but the board needs to find some dignity & resign immediately after this humping

Anyone who thinks next season is going to be any better in the Championship, needs a good hard slap. When the owner doesn't care and hasn't for long time, it permeates the whole club. We are rotten and the only way that changes is if Ashley sells up.

Disgraceful;.

I doubt that anyone really expects the next season to be better, its mainly a case of chronic self-hate.