Newcastle United 1 - 1 Manchester City - Post-match relief from p.39

Kaizero

Perez and Cisse have been abysmal, but apart from that every one has done very well.

They haven't, particularly Cisse who's held it up well. Perez has troubled them with albeit a dodgy pass thrown in.

Guest neesy111

Wonder if that is a worse call than Tiote's farcical disallowed goal a few seasons back.

Well tiote's was disallowed correctly for starters.

Another assist for Sissoko btw. :pow:

Can't believe people were slating him for failing to score on that break that he single handedly created. :lol:

Aye fair enough but just because he created the chance shouldn't mean he's not accountable for the terrible end product. He did really well, but he should have done better at the end.

That offside really is fucking atrocious. Up there with the worst I've seen.

You just never see calls that wrong in the Premier League ffs, absolutely outrageous call.  :tickedoff:

I mean, you'll get a shit decision somewhere every weekend without fail; but that wasn't even difficult or even remotely dubious. 30 seconds he was off for :lol:

Perez and Cisse have been abysmal, but apart from that every one has done very well.

They haven't, particularly Cisse who's held it up well. Perez has troubled them with albeit a dodgy pass thrown in.

Perez has bottled everything and has been just as ineffective as Wiji has been.

Cisse has done nothing but slip on his arse.

Hope people don't get high and mighty about Sissoko finally giving a s*** after months of barely trying.

Well it has coincided with him being played through the centre, which so many on here have been crying out for. So not sure I can be that mad. The guy just couldn't produce in those wide areas, just not cute enough a player. The previous manager should have recognised it sooner.

Prepared for some serious heartbreak :(

But every man has played their part and needs to do so for another 50 mins. Whilst Cisse's first touch is awful...he's played a part by being busy and annoying. Colback has been gash but in a way that's helped, weirdly. So much effort goes a long way in these games.

A point would be the stuff of dreams. A win would be unheard of. But we've scored, in open play, against Man C...that's got to have them buzzing.

COME ON LADS!

Colback has been far from gash tbf. I know it's me saying this.

We've done well. We've limited the time on the ball that Yaya and De Bruyne have had and that has stopped Aguero getting the chances. Need to keep it tight down the flanks though. Townsend needs to help Anita more. Likewise Perez with Dummet.

Perez has bottled everything and has been just as ineffective as Wiji has been.

Cisse has done nothing but slip on his arse.

:lol:

The lead singer from Verve was wrong, the drugs do work. Goodness me.

Hope people don't get high and mighty about Sissoko finally giving a shit after months of barely trying.

When you're playing out of position with a large proportion of the team that simply don't give a fuck it's probably pretty easy to let your head drop.  As far as I can see, Rafa has come in and identified the wasters and the mongrels and now for the most part there's 11 men on the pitch who do actually give a shit and who will put in the work and effort.  That's got to be a lift for any player worth their salt as well as being played where he feels he's most effective and wearing the captains armband.

The 'good' thing is that the linesman might feel tempted to even things up in the second half. But I doubt it.

I'm sure they will be more focused on not letting the crowd affect them and such nonsense like every time Sunderland comes.