Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace - Saturday 30th April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

nemtizz

Really hope we smash these tomorrow. Seems like that club and Pardew are made for each other and the sooner he ruins that non entity of a football club the better.

We aren't going to smash them simply because the defence Pardew inherited doesn't concede many. They were obviously well drilled by Pulis and it will take another year of clueless meddling from Pardew to make any real difference. Just think back to how Pardew leeched all the credit for the side Hughton left behind. A win by a goal or two will do me just fine.

Dunno if it's been posted yet:

Crystal Palace are on a good run in the Premier League

Where's that from?

The BBC's preview: http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36118654

Found it, cheers. It's slightly tragic how Lawrenson's desperation to be noticed has him being deliberately contrary. It's like the decline and fall of Jimmy Hill at the BBC, only with more pathos.

I think I'm the only one expecting a loss/to never be the same person again.

Given what we've had to endure you're quite right to expect the worse but this is Rafa's team now things are changing.

I think I'm the only one expecting a loss/to never be the same person again.

Can totally see us playing well and creating a shitload of chances but finding their keeper in form/missing a bunch of sitters.

Then late on they score a shitty set penis goal. Probably a floated one to the back post, headed down by the CB and turned home from close range.

Would be so awful. :lol:

Where is this on at in town as a few on here are trying to meet up? Is Shearer's/9 the safest option?

I went to Shark Bar for the West Brom game, seemed watchable enough.

That's where I'm going to go today anyway!

Where is this on at in town as a few on here are trying to meet up? Is Shearer's/9 the safest option?

I went to Shark Bar for the West Brom game, seemed watchable enough.

That's where I'm going to go today anyway!

Nice one. Will try and see you there.