Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace - Saturday 30th April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

nemtizz

I just don't see how any of us can go into this match acting like we've already got the three points in the bag. If it were any other shit manager, sure. But the football gods are cruel, they know how much we yearn to beat this rotten sphincter.

I'm well aware the points are still to be won, I just expect us to win them. I don't hold to all this 'if you say something, the opposite happens' or football gods stuff. I believe in what I see, and I've seen enough of Pardew to expect Rafa's team to beat him.

I'll make a lampshade from your skin if we don't win.

Because it'll be my fault, because that's how the world works.

Don't test me, Venkman.

I get it, man, you're fragile. I can't blame you :thup:

I think, "aye but Pardew will set up defensively", then I remember that all he does is sit back and hoof it up field. Lascelles will be busy.

Their only chance is if their wingers find joy.

There isn't a group of supporters in the world that recognise the difference in quality between Rafa and Pardew as keenly as we do. I'm amazed that anyone thinks we won't beat them.

If the team with the better manager won all the time there would be no point in football. The last time Pardew met Benitez at SJP Pardew came out on top and Benitez had by far the better team.

Hope the Rafa song is sung for the whole 90 mins (except the 17th probably)

Partly to show how much the man is loved and also as a huge fuck you to Pardew showing him what he could have won if he had even the smallest bit of tactical know how, and a sprinkle of the likeability factor.

Anyway,we need to smash them and get that GD back in order.

Guest Phillipealbert

Shitting it. If there's any justice Pardew is gonna need a super injunction to hide the score.

When we smash them, it'll explicitly send a clear message that Pardew is divorced from reality.

There isn't a group of supporters in the world that recognise the difference in quality between Rafa and Pardew as keenly as we do. I'm amazed that anyone thinks we won't beat them.

If the team with the better manager won all the time there would be no point in football. The last time Pardew met Benitez at SJP Pardew came out on top and Benitez had by far the better team.

Pardew steered us to plenty of flukey wins in the past, where we deserved feck all. We should beat them but there's a lot of factors to think about as well as the quality of manager.

Guest firetotheworks

Him being shit isn't of any comfort to me because he also tends to just be shit to us as much as he's shit in general.

I haven't been back to St James since the SackPardew.com campaign ground to a halt amid a bunch of apathetic fans who didn't want to know. I feel like I want to be there for this one.

It's  made to worry about Palace at home but it's  that cunt's lingering presence that is causing some unease. I like to think of the big lass in Tom and Jerry, you only ever seen her lower legs, but she just shooed you out of the room