Most hated NUFC player in current crop?

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Oh aye, and Saylor comes out with party lines about Joe Kinnear et al. He's a twat.

Aye he's a twat. Many twats in the squad, but most of them are just shit. Wijnaldum would've kept us up if he played like he is perfectly capable of doing. That for me makes him a lot more worthy of hate than any shit dickheads we're lugging around. Same goes for Sissoko and Janmaat but not to the same extent

Sissoko by some distance. Unlike a lot of them actually has the ability but couldn't give a fuck. Also he/his agent seem to think they're above us and like reminding us of this fact every other week.

Shit players who try I can abide, decent ones who don't, nee chance.

Guest firetotheworks

Sissoko by some distance. Unlike a lot of them actually has the ability but couldn't give a fuck. Also he/his agent seem to think they're above us and like reminding us of this fact every other week.

Shit players who try I can abide, decent ones who don't, nee chance.

What if those decent ones are still better than the shit ones without trying? This is the contentious thing for me, I think for me it's purely about performance rather than perceived effort.