Most hated NUFC player in current crop?

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't 'HATE' hate any of them. Cisse makes me most angry: wouldn't go pre-season = greedy twat/forgotten what it is meant to be about; has looked in the main disinterested, unconcerned and piss poor when let loose on the pitch.  Hope he rues the day he stayed when in his long retirement. They say don't go back, but also don't overstay your welcome.

Can't abide Taylor, Sissoko, Wij or Colback either,  but Coloccini by a mile. Many recent reasons, all eclipsed by this one -

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-ryder-hatem-ben-arfas-7749616?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Since the player was loaned to Hull City until the end of the season it has emerged that Pardew’s reasons for banishing the player to the reserve team were mainly down to an influential group of players - led by Fabricio Coloccini - not wanting him in the first team pool.

Probably the last time he led the team with any conviction.

As much as i dislike Sissoko and Gini, I think I have to give it to Saylor. Always gives it the Billy big bollocks pre-game and is more often than not the one who fucks it all up during the game.

For me like I cannot put the likes of Colback and Taylor in the same bracket as someone like Sissoko.

It's one thing to be inept at your job, it's another thing entirely to not give a flying fuck.

Colo, past his sell by date, contributed zero, if he was captain of the Titanic he may as well have been directing the f--king iceberg

Carver was the First Mate reading out Colos letter to crew and passengers , as Colo was in the lifeboat telling Taylor to stop rowing in circles.

No surprise to see who the leading three are. Don't think Colback's as hateable as the other two, like.

But Rafa still needed to play Tiote alongside Colback maybe as insurance against Jack getting run past at will.

Has to be Taylor for all the embarrassing appeals to Geordieness and blagging it for so long. Other clowns at the club do it too, Beardsley, Moncur, Carver for years, etc.

Colo deffo second, and then take your pick for third. I'd be tempted to pick someone who's not performed under Rafa. Maybe Janmaat.

Going forward, Shelvey has an extremely unlikeable habit of finger pointing (see Taylor) and could well find himself in a future list. I also reckon Eliot was actually mediocre this year (Colback level), still stinks of Pardew, and was a factor in our relegation. Swap our goalkeeping for the Mackems' and I reckon they would have gone down.

Voted for Saivet. He's been completely fucking anonymous in our fight to stave off relegation.

How dare he be completely overlooked :lol:

Surely the likes of Sissoko and Wijnaldum who are both incredibly talented and picked week in, week out but just can't be arsed, deserve your hatred more!?

Genuine outsider question. Why do you hate Saylor? I understand he's shit and injury prone but he's played for you for 20 years and seems to love the club?

He's fuckin shite

Genuine outsider question. Why do you hate Saylor? I understand he's s*** and injury prone but he's played for you for 20 years and seems to love the club?

I agree - I don't hate him. He's frustrating, yes, and don't want him anywhere need the 1st Team. But you can't 'hate' someone who clearly cares about the club and just lacks the ability to back up his passion.

Colback and Colo. 

Don't really have that much against the rest of them.  Of course we have the obvious mercs like Wijnaldum, Sissoko, Janmaat etc.  But most clubs have them and we've had a fair share in the Ashley era. 

Cisse fucks me off no end.  But I'd rather remember the good times and the outrageous goals  :smitten:

Steven Taylor represents a stereotype of thick passionate Geordies who put their "body on the line", similar to Colback in a sense.

I dread to think what goes on in Taylor's head, he probably thinks he's a superstar, where as in reality he's a bang average footballer.

Guest firetotheworks

Genuine outsider question. Why do you hate Saylor? I understand he's shit and injury prone but he's played for you for 20 years and seems to love the club?

See my post for details.

Genuine outsider question. Why do you hate Saylor? I understand he's shit and injury prone but he's played for you for 20 years

You ask questions and then answer them.

I would have taken a while to decide whether it's Wijnaldum, Taylor, Colback, Coloccini, Thauvin etc, but when it's right in front of me like that, who am I kidding? It's obviously Steven Taylor.

Not only is he comprehensively shit, but he's the glebe superhero who goes around making things infinitely worse, then walks away with his shit-eating grin like he saved the day. Pointing to the area where he should have been and hoping that there's another player vaguely close enough to deflect the blame onto, but everyone knows it's him and his fault. From the Danny Simpson school of backing off until they're in the goal, but rash when he should back off, no pace, no awareness, all that terrible play-acting, his pumping up his chest like an absolute glake who thinks they're the very embodiment of testosterone. The 'banter' in front of goalkeepers, that sushi t-shirt that he wore, the tales about him at school. The fact that I actually prefer it when he has his annual injury. He's fucking shit and I fucking hate him.

Post of the Year :clap:

If he gets a new contract then we can confirm that Ashley's minions read these pages closely and that the Fat Man lives to fuck us over.