Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Didn't realise how much business we have done and incomings well behind outgoings so we could expect more, from NUFC.com:

Transfer tally:

Outbound (15): Sylvain Marveaux, Gabriel Obertan, Steven Taylor, Remy Cabella, Andros Townsend, Fabricio Coloccini, Papiss Cisse, Gini Wijnaldum, Florian Thauvin, Siem De Jong, Kevin Mbabu, Henri Saivet, Daryl Janmaat, Tim Krul, Gael Bigirimana.

Inbound (10):  Matz Sels, Matt Ritchie, Dwight Gayle, Jesus Gamez, Isaac Hayden, Grant Hanley, Ciaran Clark, Mohamed Diame, DeAndre Yedlin, Daryl Murphy.

As long as we're signing him purely to break his leg.

Hope you never attend a game if he does sign for us. Horrible thing to say.

I go to games and hope before every one that I'm going to see Jack Colback stretchered off with a career-ending double fracture.

Bite me.

:lol: I'd be the same. My comment stems from the Jack Colback thread and apparently how I'm not a real supporter because I feel the same as you.

Outside of current inmates, McManaman is the player I would least like to see us buy, I think you can forgive a lot of players, some had the misfortune of being born in that shithole down the road, others may have said the odd bad thing about the club but for me that tackle and lack of punishment, Martinez's comments afterwards and the general lack of acceptance of guilt from anyone connected with the club have made me hate McManaman more than any other player in the modern game, and I wish nothing but bad look to Wigan and Martinez since.

Bad PR move from the club, Rafa may not be aware of the history here though, hope it's just paper talk bullshit.

I think that McManaman foul is the angriest I've ever been watching football. Did the ref even blow the whistle for a foul? And the lack of remorse from absolutely everyone - McManaman himself, Martinez and even the Wigan owner still makes my blood boil.

Dave Whelan's defence that the thug got the ball was the most ludicrous statements i'd ever heard. Utterly wrong and shows just how thick people can be when they defend the indefensible.

Rather we signed an actual pile of shit than that abortion of a thugballer.

I think that McManaman foul is the angriest I've ever been watching football. Did the ref even blow the whistle for a foul? And the lack of remorse from absolutely everyone - McManaman himself, Martinez and even the Wigan owner still makes my blood boil.

Gravesen on Bernard still pisses me off more.

Gravesen on Bernard still pisses me off more.

Solskjaer on Rob Lee. Ok we got the foul and he was sent off, but the way the little shit was applauded off made my blood boil

Thinking about it,  we've had some atrocious decisions against us over the years , from completely indefensible tackles like McManaman's to blatant cheating such as Larsson's hand ball from Barton in that derby game.