Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McCarthy yes, Townsend no. He can f*** off and keep cutting inside, shooting from 20-yards at Palace.

There are valid reasons for being cold or lukewarm on a potential Townsend return but what does on the pitch certainly isn't one of them. His performances here were the best I've seen from a winger in over a decade, Hatem excluded.

Aye - can't fault his effort or performances.

McCarthy yes, Townsend no. He can f*** off and keep cutting inside, shooting from 20-yards at Palace.

There are valid reasons for being cold or lukewarm on a potential Townsend return but what does on the pitch certainly isn't one of them. His performances here were the best I've seen from a winger in over a decade, Hatem excluded.

Precisely, he was class for us. We certainly downgraded when replacing him with Ritchie imo.

Day 16 and still no progress in the window.

...though each window contains a different story. We pan past to find Jacey Lakems, 28...hot, but doesn't know it.

http://www.theouthousers.com/images/jck/Resident/doc/dont_understand.gif

It has to be accepted that the modern day footballers' loyalties lie only with their bank balances . When he was with us during THAT season some of his displays were the only positives amongst the soup of dross we endured , and when Rafa was his motivator we saw his true potential unleashed .

However ,throughout his whole period here it was his commitment on the pitch which was so different to so many around him.... He always seemed to give 110% whilst those around him just tossed it off . No brainer to me , if it's on bring him back .

Guest neesy111

Bojan isn't going to come here to play 2nd fiddle to Gayle.

Bojan isn't a striker is he?

I haven't paid much attention to him since he left Barca, always thought he way a false 9 type of player.  I can't see a player like him dropping down to us.

It's going to be near impossible to get players to drop down from the PL who have a chance of first team action.

They're asking for £12 million apparently. Quite reasonable in the grand scheme of things. Can't get over the fact he is just 26 years old still.

I like the lad as a player, but I couldn't see Ashley sanctioning this one even if he would sign.