Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gibbs and Jenkinson probably available. Would anyone have them? Gibbs definitely but not sure about Jenkinson personally.

Looks like Lacazette has taken Lucas Perez's number too. I reckon Perez could be a decent signing despite him being older than what we usually target

:thup: Looked good whenever I've seen him and could be an affordable option.

It's so nuts the prices this year. A player with say 60% chance of being a hit in the Premier League used to be around £5m. These days it's now £20m. It feels like it's changed almost over night like this. :lol:

He is still at the station apparently. He bumped into Stifler who is now running through the pro's and cons of the train vs car debate.

Leave me out of this, I get into enough bull crap of my own, I don't need anyone else placing me into anymore.

Howay Stiffy man, throw us a bone. What do you reckon Joe's take on preferable trans Pennine transport would be? Was he gutted that the Bentley was in the garage and he missed the chance to shave 20mins off the journey and listen to some top tunes in his luxury leather?

He is still at the station apparently. He bumped into Stifler who is now running through the pro's and cons of the train vs car debate.

Leave me out of this, I get into enough bull crap of my own, I don't need anyone else placing me into anymore.

Howay Stiffy man, throw us a bone. What do you reckon Joe's take on preferable trans Pennine transport would be? Was he gutted that the Bentley was in the garage and he missed the chance to shave 20mins off the journey and listen to some top tunes in his luxury leather?

We need to leave the TransPennine Express out of the debate imo, not representative of train travel, it's awful. Those old East Coast trains though...

Guest neesy111

Joe Hart was already on my train (got on at Durham) going southbound. Bloke looks shell shocked and bewildered. No dandruff in sight though.

Really?

:pokerface:

Joe Hart was already on my train (got on at Durham) going southbound. Bloke looks shell shocked and bewildered. No dandruff in sight though.

Really?

Discos reliability is head and shoulders above most.

More like it. :thup:

We'll be fine in my opinion, this transfer window has been daft with the money going around

We will bring in players that will keep us in the league. It's just very frustrating atm

We hear the same thing every year though, the transfer market's always crazy because clubs are spending more money due to the money kicking around from the TV deals. We heard the same shit last time we went down with Lambias promising we'd be in a much better position in a couple of years time.

MAGPIES EYE OJO

Newcastle United very interested in signing Liverpool winger Sheyi Ojo on loan, Sky sources understand, but the clubs cannot agree on the terms of the deal.

It is thought Middlesbrough are now the front runners and Sky Sports News HQ understands Liverpool think it would be a worthwhile move for him.

Might not be the worst thing if our interest in Traore is genuine, as it makes him more expendable at Boro.

Liverpool will want Ojo to go somewhere he'll be almost guaranteed to play every week, there's no chance of that here despite our apparent best efforts in the market so far.